Let me see your grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jwithing

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not fully yet. I just threw a quick coat of paint on it. Was getting antsy about how it was going to look on my truck. Couple little things to do it and then I'm going to paint match it to my truck.

I think your painting looks good, but I think the question arose due to the mesh portion of the grill. You can clearly see all the component behind the grill. What did you use for the mesh? Is it just the angle of the picture? Maybe a tighter mesh would help limit visibility through the grill?

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think your painting looks good, but I think the question arose due to the mesh portion of the grill. You can clearly see all the component behind the grill. What did you use for the mesh? Is it just the angle of the picture? Maybe a tighter mesh would help limit visibility through the grill?

The mesh was just something quick and cheap that I had picked up at Home Depot while I was there. I kinda like seeing through it but yes you're right about it being extra visible. Guess I really didn't look that hard.

Still looking around for mesh so any suggestions would be nice

MIKE-HKS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
limited grille turn into a sport grille
20170517_125834_zpsbhxeoaz8.jpg

OP
OP
Jwithing

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The mesh was just something quick and cheap that I had picked up at Home Depot while I was there. I kinda like seeing through it but yes you're right about it being extra visible. Guess I really didn't look that hard.

Still looking around for mesh so any suggestions would be nice

Not sure of any mesh suggestions, but if that's what you like... Rock it.

I think it would be cool if you could put something behind there and maybe give it a design. Like some slats with a big ram logo. I would think you wouldn't want something solid to ensure airflow to the radiator.

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm a fan of the factory sport grill.... more so the 09-12 style like my truck because I like that the grill inserts are recessed compared to the 13+. However I do got to say that the limited grill done up like a sport grill looks really sharp!.

Attachments

• IMG_1875.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 38

EJR_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
limited grille turn into a sport grille
20170517_125834_zpsbhxeoaz8.jpg

You beat me to it! I been thinking about this for a while but I can't can't find that grille for the price I want. Guess the dealership will get my money after all. Well done.