Votes: 24 26.4%
  • GoodYear

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Toyo

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Yokohama

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I bet @Ohio5pt7 has a sweet riding mower to help him out of tough spots when parking on the grass, LOL
Damn skippy. 20 hp of pure muscle. Known here as trouble. Known everywhere else as the panty dropper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

Veritas726

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So why do you lift your truck? Doesn't it get worse gas mileage because you end up putting on bigger tires, or is it just for looks? Is it safer with bigger wider tires? I know my new tires suck aCE, I will never buy Yokohama Geolandar again.

F geo landers. Mine had horrid snaggle tooth looking tread. Had to have one replaced under warranty and burn out with the others to even the tread back down. That’s with tire rotations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Clearly you know nothing about trucks, let alone lifted trucks. Everybody is free to do whatever they want with their own truck, whether stock, lifted, lowered or otherwise. So don’t be a ****. The original point of the OP was to get feedback about why people lift their trucks.

For me, I lifted mine solely to take it off-roading which I have been doing even before I lifted mine. And I like the look of a lifted truck. And like most people have said, gas mileage is ****, but I don’t care. I have fun doing things In my truck most guys don’t and can’t.
Agree some of us enjoy doing different things. I love offroad but I know I'm crazy so would never take a 40k+ truck offroad lol and my areas isnt really the place for that. However I love car and truck shows and so do my girls 7&3. My oldest wanted something that her and dad could do together and the brodozer was born. It gets crazy attention some good some bad but it is doing exactly what it was meant to do even when bad. It got your attention made you look and process what you seen and make a decision. If you like it great. If you don't I just wasted your precious time with a material object. [emoji1787]. So a win win for me either way. I like basically every type of build I see it as an expression one that person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Agree some of us enjoy doing different things. I love offroad but I know I'm crazy so would never take a 40k+ truck offroad lol and my areas isnt really the place for that. However I love car and truck shows and so do my girls 7&3. My oldest wanted something that her and dad could do together and the brodozer was born. It gets crazy attention some good some bad but it is doing exactly what it was meant to do even when bad. It got your attention made you look and process what you seen and make a decision. If you like it great. If you don't I just wasted your precious time with a material object. [emoji1787]. So a win win for me either way. I like basically every type of build I see it as an expression one that person.

I'm not much on Ohio5pt7's truck but I sure like his attitude. He may not like my style either which is just fine by me. Wish more people in this world had his perspective. He can accept that we are not all the same, and not be a jerk about it when someone disagrees or has a different style.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm not much on Ohio5pt7's truck but I sure like his attitude. He may not like my style either which is just fine by me. Wish more people in this world had his perspective. He can accept that we are not all the same, and not be a jerk about it when someone disagrees or has a different style.
For what it's worth I like your truck. But your right every one of us busts our a$$ to be able to do what we want with our truck so at a minimum we should respect each other's build choices. With as much crazy in the world we have these days the last thing we need is to listen to the peanut gallery about how they would spend their money. No build if done right is cheap. A well built functional truck cost just as much if not more than your all out sema builds. At the end of the day ppl need to realize there isn't a single one of us that built our truck for them. Lol.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
All you guys need to realize that the majority of people are not impressed one bit with your big lifted macho truck. In fact most of you look just plain ridiculous. You are however a god send for repair shops that love high profit suspension work. (not to mention everything else you tear up) The oil companies love you guys also ! As far as the women you think you impress that's all in your head. It's a common joke among females that the bigger the truck the smaller the ****.

Gotta say I did get a good laugh haha

'06 Ram 2500

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We lift our trucks because we want to and can afford it. I did my homework and got better ride quality compared to the stock 4x4 springs and shocks. It looks a hell of a lot better and handles better on & off road too. Gas mileage went down but that is expected. Slam'em, Lift'em or leave stock. If you own the truck do what you want.truck.jpg

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Prob just someone who can't afford a real truck and had too settle on a 2WD never mind being able to lift it. His ex prob left him for someone with a lifted truck back in the 70's and now just a jaded old man. My girl is smokin hot and can't wait for me to lift it and loves my ****.. Haters gunna hate... Normally just jealous that don't have what you have.. Enjoy life!!!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well dudes I think it's time for me to downsize what do you think?

jLInqO7.jpg

Princeton_Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IMHO, Stock tires are for ordinary conditions like 2" of snow, maybe a muddy construction site, and the occasional trip down by the river bank. Big tires, aggressive tread, and a little lift will get you home in 12" of snow and in many cases allow you to make your own roads. Over the years I've pulled a number of ordinary 4wd vehicles out of the mud and back onto the snow covered roads.

My Ram is pretty conservative, I run Cooper Discoverer 295/60/20 STT Pros during the snow months and a less aggressive AT3 XLTs during snowless months. I am going to add leveling struts mostly for appearance. As for fuel mileage, I've never owned a truck that was worth anything that got good fuel mileage.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
IMHO, Stock tires are for ordinary conditions like 2" of snow, maybe a muddy construction site, and the occasional trip down by the river bank. Big tires, aggressive tread, and a little lift will get you home in 12" of snow and in many cases allow you to make your own roads. Over the years I've pulled a number of ordinary 4wd vehicles out of the mud and back onto the snow covered roads.

My Ram is pretty conservative, I run Cooper Discoverer 295/60/20 STT Pros during the snow months and a less aggressive AT3 XLTs during snowless months. I am going to add leveling struts mostly for appearance. As for fuel mileage, I've never owned a truck that was worth anything that got good fuel mileage.

Lowered, leveled, stock, lifted, or all of Brodozer each have their uses/purposes and attract different views (both good and bad). Where I live in IL there’s a commercial for a settlement law firm that say “it’s your money use it when you need it”. That’s my take on any truck on here. Does everyone truck fit my personal taste no. But I still appreciate looking at the lowered trucks on here (knowing I won’t be doing it). That’s why aftermarket and customization exists right. Other those there would only be like two options for parts. I appreciate the work and knowledge shared.

Speaking of sharing knowledge How u like those STT pros in snow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
56 here and mine is purely for looks. It's my work commuter and grocery getter.

Same reason I have the 3.92 gears and less than stellar gas mileage. There are some things in life that are more important than fuel economy.

My RAM still puts a big grin on my face every time I see it.

I'd love to have the balls that you off roaders have to do the things you do to your trucks.....I'm just too OCD for it.

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are we sure our friend here isn't a fat girl? A little jelly they can't lift their legs high enough perhaps?

To each their own. Everybody builds how they want, whether it is looks or functionality. Or both. Last time I checked, I paid for all the parts and did the work myself, so I seem to have run out of fxcks to give about your opinion.

I've met a lot of ****** in my life, but you my friend, are a fxckin cactus. Crawl your way back to hondaforum.com since apparently you can't handle a hemi.