Lifting an air ride truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamFarmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all. I am new to this forum but I've been reading on it for some while now. I'm looking to put a lift on my truck now that BDS has come out with one for air ride only. Trying to see what people opinion are on the lift as well as an extra things I'll need when lifting my truck. I'm looking at 35x12.50x20 to put on but and suggestions would be appreciated.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Should you not have posted this in the lifted section? We can help you drop the truck in here, lifting it goes against our nature. But, as for the BDS kit, they're normally a good lift kit and they've put the effort into making a workable kit with an available warranty, so honestly, you probably can't go wrong with it. Some other companies will put something out in the future, but BDS is first to market, just depends on how badly you want to lift the truck.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
BDS is the only company out there that makes a suspension lift for the air ride. BDS is a high quality lift company so if you want to lift that's what I'd use.

I have 35" Goodyear duratracs and I love then!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk