Light Grills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I decided to fab up some grills for my bumper lights. I have light bars mounted in the tow hook slots as well as the fog lights. I wanted to do something to make them blend in to the black bumper a little better.

I had some perforated steel laying around from another project that I decided I would use for this. I cut them to size and painted them black. The fog light grills are mounted directly to the face of the fog light housings with silicone. The inner lights were a little more complicated. Those are mounted with 10/24 screws to the upper OEM cover mounts.

picture.php

picture.php

Overall they have very little effect on light output. Initially output on the fogs was diminished, but I've since installed LED fogs and now it's unnoticeable. I'll have to see if the finish holds up, but so far they look pretty good.

konfuzed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
Did you paint your bumper? What with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
swine

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you paint your bumper? What with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

No, the bumper came that way from the factory. Part of the two paint scheme for an Outdoorsman.

ADUBIS

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a Tradesman that I want to add fog lights to. The bumper doesn't have the holes for them. Your set up in the tow hook holes looks like it will work for me. i would be grateful if you could point me in the direction of what you used and how you mounted them.

ADUBIS

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Thanks my Ram driving brethren :favorites13: