ljvsnyder Bully's Performance build;

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, hopefully in the future.

If you are in need of this now, of course we can begin the process with them
We are here to support you and all other members and of course sponsored trucks ;)

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There is no hurry, but would be a good line to go with, not certain what kind of profit margine youwould be looking at with them.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is no hurry, but would be a good line to go with, not certain what kind of profit margine youwould be looking at with them.

Ill get working on this to see what we can get them to you for.

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ill get working on this to see what we can get them to you for.

Thanks, like I said the Carli suspension isn't something I have to have right away. May just do a rough country leveling kit for now and save up for a 6" Carli lift.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, like I said the Carli suspension isn't something I have to have right away. May just do a rough country leveling kit for now and save up for a 6" Carli lift.

OK!
Either way, we will start the process as we are having quite a few request for 2500 lifts now.
But the Carli is certainly not a cheap kit as you probably know :naughty:

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yeah, I look at it this way on the price. I can spend $700 for a 5 inch lift, which really needs 37" tires which means more $. Or go with a 3" carli system for $1700, starter kit plus adjustable track bar. In the end the Carli would be less expensive, if you aren't looking for a huge ride and top ride quality. Then I could save up for better shocks over the 5100's over the next few years. Waiting on pricing back on the 2" leveling kit from RC to see if running them for a few years would be a viable option to go to 6" in the future. I have been back and forth on level vs lift since I bought the truck. Love the look of a 6", but like the ride quality provided by Carli.

You may also want to see what it takes to be a thuren or pure performance. Both make good quality systems for the 3/4 ton. Thuren's 2" leveling kit is a great starting position, both price and performance. Less than a $1000 for coils/4 shocks/ and adjustable track bar. No need for control arms or end links.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah, I look at it this way on the price. I can spend $700 for a 5 inch lift, which really needs 37" tires which means more $. Or go with a 3" carli system for $1700, starter kit plus adjustable track bar. In the end the Carli would be less expensive, if you aren't looking for a huge ride and top ride quality. Then I could save up for better shocks over the 5100's over the next few years. Waiting on pricing back on the 2" leveling kit from RC to see if running them for a few years would be a viable option to go to 6" in the future. I have been back and forth on level vs lift since I bought the truck. Love the look of a 6", but like the ride quality provided by Carli.

You may also want to see what it takes to be a thuren or pure performance. Both make good quality systems for the 3/4 ton. Thuren's 2" leveling kit is a great starting position, both price and performance. Less than a $1000 for coils/4 shocks/ and adjustable track bar. No need for control arms or end links.

Do I owe you pricing? Or is 02 Ram handling this for you?
hate to see you waiting around for pricing
As for wheels, I will get you that today

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
02ram is getting it. I am in no rush. with all the marketing, I am certain you guys are pretty busy. So have you got any more HD/CTD's in the line up yet?

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
02ram is getting it. I am in no rush. with all the marketing, I am certain you guys are pretty busy. So have you got any more HD/CTD's in the line up yet?

Yup!
We are actually working on a NEW and IMPROVED site that will have more CTD/HD content ;)
Stay tuned on that

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No problem, just shoot me an email with the pricing on the parts list I sent the other day. Trying to put the budget together.

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I want to thank the guys at Bully Performance for the chance to be sponsored, but I have traded the truck for a jeep wrangler unlimited, so this build unfortunately never got off the ground. Now I have a new project vehicle.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I want to thank the guys at Bully Performance for the chance to be sponsored, but I have traded the truck for a jeep wrangler unlimited, so this build unfortunately never got off the ground. Now I have a new project vehicle.

That's too bad!
But we do Wranglers as well....if you noticed one of our builds too ;)
You are still more than welcomed to stay :emotions36:

We an both chat about it. I have some crazy idea's and we do have a line up started for the wrangler in regards to parts

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, knew you had a new Rubicon, wish I could have gone that way, but didn't want to go into debt on a new vehicle. Always nice to walk away with a new vehicle and not owe anything. What would you suggest for side steps, I am going to need something for the kids to be able to get in and out easier. Kind of like the smitty bilt side steps in textured finish, didn't go with the stock ones they seemed to set to close to the truck and were in my way of getting out. Also looking at some good floor liners, I like the rugged ridge.

My future plans are for a rock crawler 2.5" system with 35" tires in the future. May put on a AEV hood so I can add a snorkel easily. definitely different wheels. And who knows what else. What are your plans for the Rubicon?

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do like the Rock Krawler kit, but will probably do either the Teraflex or BDS which we have access to both.

As for steps for yours....you can do the smitty bilt or NFabs.
Ill be ordering so,w NFabs shortly for mine as my sighted has a hard time getting in as well and I don't want her to hurt herself or ruin my seats. Lol

We do wheels as I'm sure you know....we can certainly help outfit your JKU

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What kind of price can you get me on the nfab steps, I assume those are the ones with the drop down steps at the door? If I don't do rock crawler it would be either terraflex or AEV. What does your pricing look on the Terraflex 2.5"?

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What kind of price can you get me on the nfab steps, I assume those are the ones with the drop down steps at the door? If I don't do rock crawler it would be either terraflex or AEV. What does your pricing look on the Terraflex 2.5"?

Yes sir...those would be the steps.
Exactly what I'd be getting too.

Are you going to put a bully dog tuner on your jeep?

I have a 13, so no tuners available.

Send me an email and we can chat further
[email protected]