Looking at Rams need info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krsmed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had a 2014 Ram Bighorn with Hemi and the 4.3( larger stereo)
Absolutely loved the truck. Wife talked me into trading. Looking for a Ram now really would like the stereo to be nice. Looking for a used one with low mileage what trim level to look for?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Depends on what you need and how much you are willing to do on your own. I bought a new Tradesman and did some upgrades including better radio system. I suggest just searching sites like CarMax, Car Gurus, local ram dealers, etc. and see what pulls you.

One thing I did was go to car shows for a couple years before I bought mine. Not only did I see what I liked in Ram but also saw options on other trucks that I considered as aftermarket add one. Good luck.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My 2014 Big Horn had the Option package 22C which included fully powered driver's seat, center console, 8.4N radio and a few other first tier Laramie type options. It's a good bang for the buck.