m.truitt527 2013 Ram 1500 RCSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wait, projector housings? You swapping the housing then to projectors? Think I might be lost now, lol.

Nah nah I'm returning the original ones I have for their ones with the projectors and halos.

Sent via a black hole.

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright everyone, new update! I decided to plastidip some of my interior and wow... It came out amazing. Will have to say I will be spending money for painting them. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390151067.279672.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390151082.412042.jpg

Sent via a black hole.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
That came out f'n sweet! I have thought about doing my gauge bezel and wondered how it would look. Great work! What kind of paint you plannin' on using? I'm thinking about getting the Dupli-Color paint, I've heard good things.

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That came out f'n sweet! I have thought about doing my gauge bezel and wondered how it would look. Great work! What kind of paint you plannin' on using? I'm thinking about getting the Dupli-Color paint, I've heard good things.

Thanks! When I first did them I thought to myself...Holy crap these will look AMAZING. I'm probably gonna have Down South Kustoms do them since he's less than 10 minutes from me, and I also do not possess the skills to do everything. But, I have heard MANY great things about Dupli-color or some actual auto touch-up paint.

Soar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How did the plastidip hold up on the emblem?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How did the plastidip hold up on the emblem?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I had it black when I did the Texas flag which was probably June or so and it's held up ever since then. I did change to red and so far it's been good. I'm not worried so much about the front emblem because that doesn't seem like a high traffic area.

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well everyone, just thought I'd give an update on how she's doing! I added in a Vararam from Moe's Performance and loving it again! I still haven't painted the lid, but that is soon to come!

B71dWWa.jpg

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright everyone! Another new update! I went to Pro Exhaust in Dickinson, TX and had them do a Muffler Delete. Honestly, I was a bit scared at first but now, I love it. I still have the factor Cats, Resonators, and Y-Pipe. I will, once the funds are right, change those out.

It has a nice deep tone at idle when warm, which is what I wanted. When it's cold I can hear a bit of raspyness, but that's to be expected.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
An Astros sticker! Why would you do such a thing! lol

Pretty good looking truck. Would love to add the Vararam intake for my truck as well.

What's up next as far as mods?

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
An Astros sticker! Why would you do such a thing! lol

Pretty good looking truck. Would love to add the Vararam intake for my truck as well.

What's up next as far as mods?

Been a Stros fan since the dome days always support them 24/7 haha. We'll eventually be decent again! Lol.

Thanks, the Vararam really woke her up. The throttle response time has drastically increased.

Next, I have the MOPAR bed side decal to put on when it gets warmer/not raining. After that I think I'm waiting for a bit until I get back into a house (around August) then I can finally work on her not late at night.

Sent via a black hole.