Manifold gaskets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfsmopars

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gonna replace the bolts in the right side manifold. Is the gasket reusable?

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
AFAIK they are a one time use so I would get new ones. Mopar gaskets are pretty resonable...

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gonna replace the bolts in the right side manifold. Is the gasket reusable?
Im assuming you dont have headers, but I have the gaskets that came with my JBAs still because I went with remflex... you can have them if you want. That said, they dont have heat shields like the Mopar ones do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ramitiner

U.S. ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im assuming you dont have headers, but I have the gaskets that came with my JBAs still because I went with remflex... you can have them if you want. That said, they dont have heat shields like the Mopar ones do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just reused the heat shield from my oem ones... No leaks

OP
OP
D

dfsmopars

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got bolts replaced on both sides. This was on a friend’s 2013 with 120,000 miles. He’s been listening to the noise for two years. He just wouldn’t bring it over. He bought the bolts along time ago. Bought Fel-pro gaskets. Did the weld job on the back two broken bolts on both sides. Torqued to 18 ft-lb. It’s quiet again and he is all smiles. Now hopefully it will last a long time for him.