Messed up speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdaddycodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay so let's start from the beginning, I bought my truck almost a year ago now, when I bought it, it had already installed an alpine double din deck, it had a 1200 watt amp installed for the one sub, it has a 4 channel amp powering speakers, front speakers were upgraded, rears were stock which I found out later, it had the infinity system originally, anyways I'm having some issues, I blew my drivers rear door speaker about a month ago and it kept causing my amp to go into safe mode, as soon as I unplugged the speaker everything was operating correctly again. Anyways I went and bought all new speakers to replace rears and they were a good deal so I got new fronts as well. So I was about to do this and was just playing around on my deck with the fader and balance and this is where it gets weird, when it's in the middle all the speakers are playing(except left rear which is disconnected). When I put it all the way to the front left none of the speakers play, not even the left front. When I move it all the way to the left rear the left front starts playing but not very loud. When I move it to the right front the right front operates correctly and loud. When I put it to the right rear none of the speakers play at all, even though that is a factory speaker and is connected and it plays fine when the settings are all in the middle. Anyone have any ideas on what's going wrong? Any questions just ask.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket