MOD Shops in CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

007RAMBIGHORN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Need recommendations for reputable off road shops in California (Anywhere from San Diego all the way up to Carlsbad). Looking for a shop where I could buy mods and have them installed. Also looking for a shop to buy wheels and tires. I am moving to California from Hawaii in July and I am not familiar with any shops in the area. Any opinions? Thanks

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
moved this to the regional section since it is about shops in California and not a 4th gen truck.

REQN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Laramie 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ORW in El Cajon used to be great... Not sure if they still are, but I don't see why they wouldn't be. Haven't lived there since 2007, miss it so much. I'd check them first and then just do a little networking while you're there.

SELARAM12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
for wheels and tires you can come to Los Angeles you can get great prices on rims and tires...

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well if you're willing to come up North about 90 more miles, Downtown LA has some great deals on audio equipment. You buy from some shady people sometimes but the equipment is brand new for real cheap. Custom Truck Shop in San Dimas is a great place to shop at as well. You'll find that So Cal is very active in the custom truck scene.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SELARAM12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Well if you're willing to come up North about 90 more miles, Downtown LA has some great deals on audio equipment. You buy from some shady people sometimes but the equipment is brand new for real cheap. Custom Truck Shop in San Dimas is a great place to shop at as well. You'll find that So Cal is very active in the custom truck scene.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

what part of downtown you go??? i go on 11 and central