Mopar OEM Molded Splash guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rchadhaney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I'm brand new to this site and Dodges but I wanted to see if these were good deals. I have been pricing splash/mud guards for my truck and Mopar branded ones online run around $59.99/set which would be like 119.98 for front/rear. I then looked at Husky and weathertech.

The salesman at the dealership I bought my truck from told me not to buy any mopar branded accessories from the dealership because it would cost me more money, well I just called my local dealer (diff. from where I bought the truck from) and was quoted 79.xx for a full set of molded Mopar branded splash guards.

Is the Mopar stuff really that expensive then? Maybe I should go directly to the dealership to get the upper glovebox stuff too.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Realizing that MOPAR accessories are made for MOPAR by other firms, such as Husky or Weathertech or others, the price you can get the same thing for without the MOPAR or RAM logo is less.

Some dealers sell these items for a lot less than others do. The best price I've ever found on true OEM parts and accessories was at a dealer in Scottsdale, Arizona. They also have an eBay store. Even with shipping, they still beat out my local dealer on most items.

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently bought these from an online Mopar parts dealership that's based in Hampstead NY. I shopped around and the prices there were far below other online Mopar Parts stores.

I'm pleased with the mud flaps with the Ram logo - although I was a little disappointed the RAMS HEAD was only on the rear flaps. I had the Husky's on my old truck and they were streamlined and fit the style. The big rubber mats are heavy duty and give the truck more utilitarian than sporty.

FYI: I had a very negative experience with the AZ place mentioned in this thread. Caveat Emptor.