More competition coming from GM for the PW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I love these new options coming out and I'm not going to lie when I say the Tremor has my eye as my next vehicle right now.

I've owned a Power Wagon and loved it and if I wanted another dedicated off road truck that would be it for sure, but it fell short in some areas (for my needs) and I think trucks like this new Chevy and Tremor fill in those blanks. I wouldn't call it a direct competitor to the PW (if you truly assess your needs) but I think it fills a gap that will apeal to more buyers.

Ram attempted to enter this "class" with the Rebel HD but fell short in my opinion. Too much lipstick and not enough substance.

I say bring it on, love having more options.

Last edited:

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
meh.i'm keeping my Powerwagon till i die,then i'm getting buried in it.the wife ordered a Cybertruck.she agreed to let me choose the wrap.should be interesting.i have to admit,driving her model Y is really fun.