mpg's with MDS turned off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its more fun having MDS off thank you Manual mode. :)

OP
OP
operator

operator

Professional Firefighter Captain
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Its more fun having MDS off thank you Manual mode. :)

well I just went into the garage and turned the MDS off so we'll see how it goes thanks for all the input guys.

bouf0010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're gonna love having it turned off

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
MDS is useless around town or traveling over 70 mph. My city mpg increased when I turned it off hwy stayed the same since I drive 80+ anyway. Truthfully no matter how fast I drive I get about the same mpg and oddly it seems I get the best when driving 85.

I shut mine off for half of a tank. I dropped 1 mpg, that is on top of my already pitiful mileage.

OP
OP
operator

operator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I shut mine off for half of a tank. I dropped 1 mpg, that is on top of my already pitiful mileage.

iunno if air quality of elevation have anything to do with it but I made a trip today and kept it at 70mph in cruise my bully dog said I was getting average 27mpgs I don't know how accurate it is I wish I knew how to upload the pic I took while I was stopped for gas trip was 200 miles

OP
OP
operator

operator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
my mods are k&n drop in flowmaster super 44 muffler swap and a bully dog triple gt tuner set to regular tune on 87 octane 5.7l with 6 speed and 3.55 LSD reg cab

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
iunno if air quality of elevation have anything to do with it but I made a trip today and kept it at 70mph in cruise my bully dog said I was getting average 27mpgs I don't know how accurate it is I wish I knew how to upload the pic I took while I was stopped for gas trip was 200 miles

I just made a 150 mile round trip on Saturday. Cruise set at 75 both ways I shut it off with the display reading 12.2 mpg's. The only time mds kicked on was going down hills.