My Daytona getting a make over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Looks awesome Ray. Do those wide tires stick pretty good on the street, or does the low profile make them spin easier?

They don't spin bad from a dig compared to the 22s. If anything they spin 1ft and nothing from a roll

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
abatyre6.jpg

4amuhu7y.jpg

u8a9yquv.jpg

uda3umat.jpg

u3ypudeb.jpg

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Its going to look mean once they get it all back together. The black and orange theme works awesome.

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Could you post pics of your rear end? Sounds sweet just want to see what it looks like. Where did you get your axles and fuel cell?

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Could you post pics of your rear end? Sounds sweet just want to see what it looks like. Where did you get your axles and fuel cell?

Ill get some next week but the shop that did my truck did the rear end and fuel cell

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds good. I like the look and wanted to start pricing it for future mods possibly.

JDG103

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins H.O
hey Lethal...i just looked at the pic of the decal on the back window...your down in San Antonio aint ya...cause Lethal Performance is in the Bracken/Garden Ridge city limits.

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
hey Lethal...i just looked at the pic of the decal on the back window...your down in San Antonio aint ya...cause Lethal Performance is in the Bracken/Garden Ridge city limits.

No I'm in Houston. Lethal performance in Houston a truck/car crew that's been together for 7yrs. We have some of the fastest ranging from 10s-12 sec trucks and cars some fixing to hit 9s. Were not a business like lethal in San Antonio just a bunch of close friends

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Sounds good. I like the look and wanted to start pricing it for future mods possibly.

If u go to any suspension shop and tell them what ur plans are I'm sure they will know what it takes. I paid around 8000.00 including wheels,tires, and everything else to make them fit like relocate leaf springs, fuel cell, tub the bed, cut the rear end and some little bit of more details

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like to do everything my self. The rear end isn't to hard, done it on 9ins before. It just the fuel cell, was it custom made or off the self? For the bed I was already planing to rise the deck and tubing. And why didn't you go with a link setup or a truck arm instead of the leaf spring?

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I like to do everything my self. The rear end isn't to hard, done it on 9ins before. It just the fuel cell, was it custom made or off the self? For the bed I was already planing to rise the deck and tubing. And why didn't you go with a link setup or a truck arm instead of the leaf spring?
I found this going threw some old pics. I gave up the whole hard core racing with this truck, so the leaf springs were good enough. I still kept the caltacs just incase which helped me get some good 60fts. I do plan on adding some bags in the back later so it might change up.

I do want to raise the deck some to add the old school wood grain in the back but maybe at the end of the year.

What truck you plan on doing this too?

ypejymyr.jpg

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Damn i wish my shocks were as easy to get to as those

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 03 QC. Future plans are 5.7 twin turbo daily driver, air ride suspension, ladder bars, and probably back half, but need to research if a 20x10 or 20x15 rim would fit. What size are you running?

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
My 03 QC. Future plans are 5.7 twin turbo daily driver, air ride suspension, ladder bars, and probably back half, but need to research if a 20x10 or 20x15 rim would fit. What size are you running?

24x15 with a 4.5" backspace which give me a 10.5" lip. I say go 20x15 that would look sick