My power wagon build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpettit

TAPPER
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
THAT is a sweet lookin rig! I've got the tan PW, thinking about having the solid black rims paint matched to tan. Definitely going with at least 35's. Still can't understand why 33's would come on this truck from the factory..

OP
OP
michael harpe

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
THAT is a sweet lookin rig! I've got the tan PW, thinking about having the solid black rims paint matched to tan. Definitely going with at least 35's. Still can't understand why 33's would come on this truck from the factory..
Thanks @Tpettit I liked the moab tan and would have done a desert theme if it was available when I got my PW, but now all I see are tan toyotas and rams and I'm glad I went with the red and back. I'm **** about the paint and do my best to keep it glossy. When it starts to become to much I'll do a vinyl wrap.

As for your wheels, idk.. I think maybe a matte tan like the desert tan or coyote tan. Comments anyone? I'd totally built a tan rig into a military desert camo themed vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Thanks @Tpettit I liked the moab tan and would have done a desert theme if it was available when I got my PW, but now all I see are tan toyotas and rams and I'm glad I went with the red and back. I'm **** about the paint and do my best to keep it glossy. When it starts to become to much I'll do a vinyl wrap.

As for your wheels, idk.. I think maybe a matte tan like the desert tan or coyote tan. Comments anyone? I'd totally built a tan rig into a military desert camo themed vehicle.

Painting the wheel tan wouldn't be bad, but I personally like satin or matte black wheels over pretty much anything else.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
michael harpe

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Measured from ground to bottom of wheel well. Almost 3 feet from ground to wheel well :) also 3 feet from ground to top of front bumper where the recessed section in the middle is. I'd post pictures but tapatalk wants money.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Use the free Tapatalk app not the pro version.

The Blue Mule

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok. Im not a rocket scientist by any means. But how in the sam hell is any little rig like that supposed to be able to handle that kind of weight? Even if the electric motors are capable, theres no way the drivetrain would be.

Hell, dump trucks like this cant handle that kind of weight...

View attachment 183223

I a call BS on those numbers for any truck that can fit in your driveway,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
There’s 2 free n pro.
I post all kinds of pics and have never had to pay anything.
It may be wanting you to become a vip member. It’s like $5

The Blue Mule

OP
OP
michael harpe

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
All I have is my phone lol. And it said its cause i uploaded 10 pics this month. Idk

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
All I have is my phone lol. And it said its cause i uploaded 10 pics this month. Idk

IDK [emoji52] I use Tapatalk all the time it seems easier than the web. I’ve never had any problems uploading pictures. Might need to update the app

The Blue Mule

OP
OP
michael harpe

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
IDK [emoji52] I use Tapatalk all the time it seems easier than the web. I’ve never had any problems uploading pictures. Might need to update the app

The Blue Mule
I have the latest update. I have the free version. Not a VIP. I'm cheap and not spending money monthly for an app.
I guess if you're not VIP you only get 10 uploads a month. ***

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I have the latest update. I have the free version. Not a VIP. I'm cheap and not spending money monthly for an app.

I do have the vip. That could be the problem. It’s like a 1X fee. $5 or $5 per year. &5 ain’t **** to me. I figure $5/year is lest than a cup of Starbucks coffee (which I don’t go to Starbucks anyway)

The Blue Mule

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Use the internet. You can upload all the pics your heart desires. All month long. Free.

OP
OP
michael harpe

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
I wish there was a way to make the Starbucks meme not the default pic when I post the link to my build lol