need a little help finding this part please and tyvm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffsid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hello friendsbumper.jpg need help to id this part number.i have a 2019 ram 1500 limited.someone hit me parked i manged to get bumper repaired i need the moulding that holds the 2 senors that goes into bumper.body guy claims he cant find.its the drivers side.i bought one from mopar it said fits my vechiel but it dont have 2 holes for sensor

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
ty its on the right side if u looking at it or drivers side
Doesn't matter which side you need since this kit includes both sides. But if you click the link and look just above the pic you'll see a clickable link that will define which side is which, as far as the website goes.

1714838888914.png

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Pretty much.
Says he’s from nyc on his avatar , so I assumed produced for USA or Canada. But when referring to right or left side ,it is from the drivers perspective while looking towards the front of the vehicle. It’s been like that my whole entire life , I think.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pretty much.
Says he’s from nyc on his avatar , so I assumed produced for USA or Canada. But when referring to right or left side ,it is from the drivers perspective while looking towards the front of the vehicle. It’s been like that my whole entire life , I think.
YUP...... Motor Faces Front. Left side Motor drivers side, been like that when I was taught by my Dad in the 60's, roflmao. I guess if U in cherrie ole England, U may think reverse. J/K.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Spent (1) day in England back in the late 80's. Took cab from Airbase to Hotel, bout had heart attack riding in the left front seat of cab.
You should try driving over there. I spend almost two weeks in Scotland back in 2019. That drive from the car rental place to where we were staying was horrific. Didn't take long to get used to it but I never really felt comfortable with driving there. Sitting on the wrong side of the car, on the wrong side of the road, on roads that were often not wide enough for two cars to pass. Yeah, now that's a good time. :Big Laugh:

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Pretty much.
I guess you missed that it was a joke. :buttkick:

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It flew right over my semi- coherent head .

Just trying to keep any uninformed people from getting into a conflict when ordering parts.