Need help with touch up paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluecheese

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2021 Laramie

I bought the truck used a few weeks ago. There are a number of chips on the front of the truck and various other places

My paint code is PWD. I went to my local dealership, and not only did they not have it, they said that it’s on back order all over the country until June.

So I’m looking for a good high quality substitute. I don’t like Duplicolor as I’ve found their white paints tend to yellow over a short period of time. Any suggestions?

I also need touch up paint for the grill, which is black and appears to be painted.

IMG_2892.jpeg

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You may want to try a different dealer, sometimes one may be more capable than another and they can get the job done . If that’s not successful try locating an automotive paint supplier and have a chat with the counter person, lots of times they can provide different options.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I've bought touch up paint from multiple sources and as long as you order the correct paint code you should be on point.

Touch up direct seems to be very consistent with paint match with Ram.

I've purchased both small bottles and pre mixed spray.

Another option with the dealer is they do offer a small 5 Oz spray can you can spray a small amount in the cap and use a small artist brush.