Need some ideas for lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
Yep, just plug and play and bolt right up. Even have height adjustments. So far no fogging or leaking.

Nice! Better than my spec d tuning halos lol And thats why they are no longer installed in my truck! Do you have any pics of the light output at night?

OP
OP
newrammer

newrammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 v8 magnum
Nice! Better than my spec d tuning halos lol And thats why they are no longer installed in my truck! Do you have any pics of the light output at night?

Yeah I almost went with those but read bad reviews..a lot actually so I decided to give these a try. And I'll have to get it tomorrow night, I'm currently pretty intoxicated and if my gf hears me get in my truck right now, fits gonna hit the shan lol

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
Yeah I almost went with those but read bad reviews..a lot actually so I decided to give these a try. And I'll have to get it tomorrow night, I'm currently pretty intoxicated and if my gf hears me get in my truck right now, fits gonna hit the shan lol

Alright man! lol Lookin forward to it!

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
bassslayer hes got the same ones I do but mine are the chrome version. He's how I found out about em actually

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
bassslayer hes got the same ones I do but mine are the chrome version. He's how I found out about em actually

Oh ok! How do you like them. Im not in the market as I just bought brand new OEM replacements but im just curious.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
I love them, I thought about putting an LED conversion kit in but after this morning I'm rethinking that. With the blizzards we've been getting idk if I want something so white to reflect back at myself

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
I love them, I thought about putting an LED conversion kit in but after this morning I'm rethinking that. With the blizzards we've been getting idk if I want something so white to reflect back at myself

Yeah that sounds like a spring/summer project. lol

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
It's pre painless, basically just swaps in and out of you get the superbrightleds.com kit