Need some visual motivation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Apiazza

Apiazza

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@Quick_Shifter sharp looking truck! Reminds me a lot of my 4th gen. I wish my 5th gen didnt have so much chrome, but that's what you get buying used. May have some wrap work done down the road.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quickshifter did mine but I was determined to stay with Bilstein :D

Bilstein 2.1 up front
Bilstein 1" coils in the rear.

Attachments

• 262265652_194219286228044_8904523490967279740_n.jpg
    262265652_194219286228044_8904523490967279740_n.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 30

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Quick_Shifter sharp looking truck! Reminds me a lot of my 4th gen. I wish my 5th gen didnt have so much chrome, but that's what you get buying used. May have some wrap work done down the road.

Mine had a lot of chrome too!! I also bought used

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Apiazza now that I know you are like an hour from me my list for your truck just doubled. Lets see some Alpharex headlights, wheels and tires, at minimum tires, led bulbs from @Underground Lighting, TINT, Black badges, Len Stoler sticker removal and front license plate delete, Amp research steps, S&B intake, Core 4x4 rear control arms, Icon coil overs, Zone UCA's, Weather tech floor mats, Husky rear wheel wells (I cant tell from the picture if you have rear wheel wells) @AllMoparParts.com Benny should be able to hook you up with color matched door handles and the front of hood top of grille piece(s) Hellwig swaybar, Core 4x4 swaybar endlinks and track bar (Since you're raising the rear)

That is a good start that should get us through December and pick up on phase 2, January 1st :favorites13:

OP
OP
Apiazza

Apiazza

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quickshifter did mine but I was determined to stay with Bilstein :D

Bilstein 2.1 up front
Bilstein 1" coils in the rear.
Honestly, you nailed the look I was thinking. My last truck was like yours 3" lift with 35s, but I'm not feeling it on this truck. I was thinking 2" front and 1" rear with maybe slightly larger tires.
@Apiazza now that I know you are like an hour from me my list for your truck just doubled. Lets see some Alpharex headlights, wheels and tires, at minimum tires, led bulbs from @Underground Lighting, TINT, Black badges, Len Stoler sticker removal and front license plate delete, Amp research steps, S&B intake, Core 4x4 rear control arms, Icon coil overs, Zone UCA's, Weather tech floor mats, Husky rear wheel wells (I cant tell from the picture if you have rear wheel wells) @AllMoparParts.com Benny should be able to hook you up with color matched door handles and the front of hood top of grille piece(s) Hellwig swaybar, Core 4x4 swaybar endlinks and track bar (Since you're raising the rear)

That is a good start that should get us through December and pick up on phase 2, January 1st :favorites13:
Lol.
Tint is done. The dealer badges are done. Go Rhino steps installed. Rhino liner installed. I recently moved a couple miles south into Maryland so the plate has to stay on the front (sticklers around here). A/T tires are needed after the level anyway. Wheels will probably happen down the road but im spec'ing everything so they can be a clean swap with whatever tire I choose. Intake is on the short list as is either axle back exhaust or just muffler swap (more research needed still). Told the wife I want the weather tech floor liners for christmas....Christmas....

Thats more updated photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20211111_144107_01.jpg
    IMG_20211111_144107_01.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 8

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Honestly, you nailed the look I was thinking. My last truck was like yours 3" lift with 35s, but I'm not feeling it on this truck. I was thinking 2" front and 1" rear with maybe slightly larger tires.

Lol.
Tint is done. The dealer badges are done. Go Rhino steps installed. Rhino liner installed. I recently moved a couple miles south into Maryland so the plate has to stay on the front (sticklers around here). A/T tires are needed after the level anyway. Wheels will probably happen down the road but im spec'ing everything so they can be a clean swap with whatever tire I choose. Intake is on the short list as is either axle back exhaust or just muffler swap (more research needed still). Told the wife I want the weather tech floor liners for christmas....Christmas....

Thats more updated photo.
Why would you move into hostel territory. @Mbrigh3 is one of those sticklers in your new state LOL he’s gon git ya

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Apiazza your truck is looking great you’re on the right path.

OP
OP
Apiazza

Apiazza

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why would you move into hostel territory. @Mbrigh3 is one of those sticklers in your new state LOL he’s gon git ya
Lol its a long story but ultimately it's closer to my wife's work and family. I work from my home office so it didn't matter where.

I miss somethings about PA and dont miss others, thats for sure.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Lol its a long story but ultimately it's closer to my wife's work and family. I work from my home office so it didn't matter where.

I miss somethings about PA and dont miss others, thats for sure.
I’ve been asking around about your exhaust we have not not one on an e torque hemi yet, so I don’t have first hand experience

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Noted. I was looking at that and the Flowmaster FlowFX direct fit. You are really good at trying to spend my money lol
I have the flow fx muffler on my truck. Its my go to for the 4th gen the 5th gen we've been moving to mbrp

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Any specific reasons beyond the obvious price difference?
No just preference. like i said i run flowmaster on my own truck. More have chosen to go MBRP maybe it is the price factor

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Noted. I was looking at that and the Flowmaster FlowFX direct fit. You are really good at trying to spend my money lol
If I don't spend your money Ill have to spend my own LOL

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Lol maybe the troopers will get him for a tag. Working next to Baltimore City I could care less about those items unless I need to get into the car lol. Majority of folk who maintain a clean car aren't worth my time. lol

OP
OP
Apiazza

Apiazza

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol maybe the troopers will get him for a tag. Working next to Baltimore City I could care less about those items unless I need to get into the car lol. Majority of folk who maintain a clean car aren't worth my time. lol
Yeah in Baltimore city I'm sure you don't care. Good friend of mine is Officer in PG County and basically says the same thing.