New guy & new truck! 2014 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
scottyram

scottyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Big update today, something showed up in the mail I have been waiting for :)

My Diablo Intune finally arrived, I flashed to the 87 octane tune and updated my tire size this morning. I haven't really looked at any of the other settings, but what do you guys suggest changing?

First impressions - throttle response is immediate, no more spongy feeling. The truck definitely pulls much harder up and above 2500rpm. I haven't driven with this tune long enough yet to notice any gas mileage changes.

After doing some running around this morning, the sun came out and I thought it was a good time to get all the salt off it so I took it through the touchless wash, too bad it was filthy 2 minutes afterwards :(

Attachments

• tuner.jpg
    tuner.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 66
  • afterwash.jpg
    afterwash.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 76

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Big update today, something showed up in the mail I have been waiting for :)

My Diablo Intune finally arrived, I flashed to the 87 octane tune and updated my tire size this morning. I haven't really looked at any of the other settings, but what do you guys suggest changing?

First impressions - throttle response is immediate, no more spongy feeling. The truck definitely pulls much harder up and above 2500rpm. I haven't driven with this tune long enough yet to notice any gas mileage changes.

After doing some running around this morning, the sun came out and I thought it was a good time to get all the salt off it so I took it through the touchless wash, too bad it was filthy 2 minutes afterwards :(
I ran the 87 tune for several weeks and noticed no change in mileage. The change vs stock tune in terms of driveability and performance was pretty minimal. I flashed to the 93 tune and ran 93 for a single tank and was pretty impressed with the step up in performance. Noticed a step down in mileage (probably just because i was getting on the gas more frequently). I just received the hemifever 89 tune and running it with 87 octane. The performance is certainly better than the canned 87 tune and almost on par with the 93 canned tune.

OP
OP
scottyram

scottyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Definitely the direction I am going, I will play with the OTS tune for a couple weeks then contact hemifever

OP
OP
scottyram

scottyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, it's been ages since I have posted on here. Not much going on with the truck until the last couple weeks. HIDs, LED fogs from Diode Dynamics, new gloss black badging, new Magnaflow exhaust, new exhaust tips & Bilstein 5100s. I enjoy my truck so much more slowly personalizing it. I looks and feels amazing with the 5100s, wish I didn't wait so long to get a set.

I now have a set of stock struts and 2" Zone leveling spacer for sale if anyone is interested.

On to some pictures!

Stock piling parts :)
VDSsRY8.jpg

Carven Tips vs stock, these things are huge!
glywQ4U.jpg

35w 5000k HID headlights, 5000k LED Foglights, these things are BRIGHT
NUPqFcB.jpg

LED Reverse lights
jxiRMVL.jpg

5100s getting installed today! (set at 2.8)
i5DxqLY.jpg

All bolted up!
B89Vqu0.jpg

A picture to show the angle of the front axle
wBfrGqG.jpg

All done after an alignment! (1" coil spacer in the rear)
UiGRpBL.jpg

We did a measurement and the rear is roughly 1/2" taller and gained well over an inch in the front, I LOVE how it sits now.

Also, quick cold startup of the new muffler and Carven tips, I'll have to get a better one soon revving it up.

https://youtu.be/-aFIc7aO7U0

Whatdoya guys think?!

Last edited: