New Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Got the Morimoto Projectors, Morimoto HiD kits, and the other stuff from Jeremy today. He sent the headlights out but I wont get them Most likely Friday. Starting to remove the chrome from the Projector shrouds. Gonna take that slow. I will be trying a couple things and see which is safest and fastest to do the job right. DO not want to mess this little project up. Thought I had gotten 2 pictures but for some reason my phone did not take the second one. I will get a side view when I get back to the dock.

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I am totally pissed off at this time. Fed-Ex who was supposed to be delivering my headlights from Jeremy at Retro Shop SCREWED THE POOCH BIG TIME. They redirected my package to an old address that I have not used in over a year. I am just hoping that the person living at my old address does not open the package at all because then I will be filing a claim against Fed-EX. They better have me my package tomorrow or I will be extremely ticked off because I was hoping to have my new lights built and on my truck before I went back to work. But now that will not be possible.

SO I want to give this advice to everyone who orders anything over the internet:

Meak damn sure that the shipping company your shipper uses has only one address for you and keep close tabs on your package. I have never had this happen before and right not Fed-EX is on my crap list.
Sorry guys but my build is on hold until tis mess caused by FED-EX is fixed to Jeremy's and my satisifaction.

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well it is official. FED-EX employ's idiots. After talking to them to try and get my package from JJ at Retro shop shipped to my apartment, they decided to send it back to Retro Shop. This after they redirected it to an old address they had on file of mine. They never contacted me or JJ at al about delivery and just redirected it themselves. SO idiotic. Well this will set me back a few days, but I did find a local place that has the same headlights in stock (at a higher price than what Jeremy has) so I will pick them up tomorrow and use them for my truck. When Jeremy can get the package back too me I will use those headlights for my daughters truck. Not gonna do a complete mod like what is going on mine but will be adding Halo's, and some led's, and gonna paint them to match her truck (a metallic red). Oh well I will just never trust FED-EX ever again.

Last edited:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
yeah............this...........drives me freakin' nuts.

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Due to FED-EX and their MASSIVE screw up I had to put them on hold. Jeremy from Retro Shop and I have been in contact with them and so far we both think they are insane. I talked to them Friday after they dropped off the package to the WRONG address, and the girl I spoke to told me they would go back and pick it up asap. I gave them the correct address several times and let them know to deliver it to my new address and I thought they had this straight.
Next thing I know they contacted me and said they lost the package. But Jeremy says that they are delivering something to him from the address they wrongfully sent my headlights too.
Ok here is something that makes me so mad about this whole disaster: Jeremy had put my telephone number on the package for FED-EX to call me. FED-EX had my phone number in their system, I also believe they had Jeremy's phone number in their system also. Why did they not call one of us instead of just redirecting the package under their own stupidity???
Right now I stuck my stock headlights back on the truck seeing as I was having troubles with the spyder ones (impossible to aim and the cops were getting a bit perturbed about it, plus they would not pass the inspections where I live now because of the aiming issue).
So for now my project that I was supposed to do while off this week has to have been put on hold. Stupid FED-EX.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
guess whats back here?

A box that looks exactly like it did when I sent it out.........except a label saying "new address".

Headed back out tomorrow via USPS. lol

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Jeremy, but unfortunately I am back at work and it will be another 2 weeks of waiting for me. God I despise FED-EX for this disaster.

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yup but gotta put them all together. Decided to do a bit more than a general mod though. The results should be well worth the wait, which I very much apologize for even though it was caused by the idiots at FED-EX.

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got an update for anyone watching this post. Decided to change up a couple things while waiting on the headlights from Jeremy. Gonna be using some 60mm amber halo's, some 80mm amber halo's as my turn and marker lights (still working out some wiring issues). I got the 90mm halos already on the projector shrouds and the shrouds are already painted flat black. I decided to go with a pair of 140 mm halos from Morimoto instead of the AAC led halo's because the morimoto units are about 10 times brighter. Just waiting on the headlights to get here now so I can dechrome them and repaint the reflectors flat black. More updates when I can guys thanks for your patience.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
the heads should be there.......think they were delivered yesterday. ;)

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok I might have gotten to the post office a bit early for them to post the package alert to my box. No biggy I will get them when I get time. I get off the boat Thursday so I will be definitely checking the post office then. Thanks Jeremy.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
should be at your office there. Had to go back out FedEx, USPS was stupid about the box, wasted my time........and well.........was double the cost to ship (stupid).

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
should be at your office there. Had to go back out FedEx, USPS was stupid about the box, wasted my time........and well.........was double the cost to ship (stupid).

Did you get a confirmation that it arrived at the post office?? I sure hope so this time. Stupid idiots are being some major idiots about shipping.