New member... just saying hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everyone, Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just purchased a Ram 1500 Big horn and I love it. This is the first truck I have owned.. before this I always modded cars but this time I wanted something bigger.

That being said, the Big Horn is a white crew cab 5.7 Hemi.
Only modifications I plan on doing to it is a short ram K&N intake (depending if it voids extended warranty); Led bulbs and tint. I will post pictures once she has tint on her.

Anyways, I was a big forum guy on my previous vehicle with over 2k posts so I am sure you will be hearing from me.:favorites13:

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Hey welcome! Nice truck! Sounds like a fun time for you for sure. New cars are fun, and something different can be fun and scary! haha

Just don't expect much from the K&N intake. These newer trucks/cars with MAP sensors are programmed and the computer will adjust for the extra air and you won't see any gains... other than the sound you hear in the cab.

Also, on the LED bulbs, do your research on here as if you just swap bulbs with just plain old LEDs, they won't work.. throw codes etc.

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey welcome! Nice truck! Sounds like a fun time for you for sure. New cars are fun, and something different can be fun and scary! haha

Just don't expect much from the K&N intake. These newer trucks/cars with MAP sensors are programmed and the computer will adjust for the extra air and you won't see any gains... other than the sound you hear in the cab.

Also, on the LED bulbs, do your research on here as if you just swap bulbs with just plain old LEDs, they won't work.. throw codes etc.

Yea... I know intakes are worthless I just want the motor to scream ha.
Second, I did read some about the headlights and I saw a couple Rams with the Hi/low headlights with LEDs.... but thats good to know. I was looking at the Opt7 version. Ill do some more reading before ordering...

Other then that your full of sad news my friend lol

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay here are the photos per request. Out with the old in with the new. 06 Eclipse is what I traded in... she was a great car but It was time to move on. ( im also getting old and boy did she hurt my back lol)

Old 2006 Eclipse 6 speed 3.8 liter. I traded it in for 4 Grand. The issue I had was that it was no longer produced which killed the value.
fdaf.jpg

2014 Ram Bighorn 1500 crew cab 5.7 Hemi
IMG_20160827_124835_zpsmq5lgulx.jpg

20160827_110452_zpskv0cxddn.jpg
Tint will be going on the front windows this upcoming weekend. Man does this S7 take good pictures or what ha.

freefallin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't see the truck pictures. Welcome aboard!

Nobrigz808

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
welcome i just traded in my Chrysler 300 that i had modified and wanted something bigger for the family and something i didn't mind getting dirty!

Tangent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Great ride! White trucks with lots of chrome looks really classy. I considered one like that before I saw mine online and wanted it.

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! You are right we are basically vehicle twins GreenClassic.

Still researching the LED situation for the low beams on the truck.

Love the vehicle regardless. :happy107:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathmonkey2020