New Projector Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tourdemon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, well I decided to take on this project myself, I had experience doing this when I had my Maxima, so baking the lights and opening them was nothing new to me. Anyhow, let the work begin. I decided on painting the lights a flat black but leaving the reflectors stock, let me know what you think of the scheme. I'm still on the fence in regards to painting them all black. The install was for the most part not bad, with the exception of the rings that snap into the shrouds, an hour later and bloodied fingers I got it in. I installed the Morimoto LED rings behind the shroud. I have the switchbacks going in and 6K HID's. I will be painting eyelids on lights. A shout out to jJeremy for all his help. One question Jeremy, will I get light leakage because I didn't paint the reflectors and if so, should I just get some aluminum tape and tape all the openings around the projector?
IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
looks freakin' cool!

light leakage, a little. I'd leave it alone.

Ram'em

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi "inside"
that looks great man, that's exactly what i would like to do on mine! I love the rings behind the shroud!!!