New ram owner and new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I'm a new ram owner and new member from PA I picked up my 14 express at the dealer 2 months ago. It's a quad cab 2wd which I love and harder to come by in Pa some fine gentlemen from Texas drove up here for work in February saw snow and got scared and traded her in on 4x4. So I got it with under 8,000 miles and 2 1/2 years of factory warranty left plus got pretty good deal with it being 2wd. So far I'm liking it I was scared to buy it as I owned a 2000 Dakota and it was horrible just a big pile of junk, so I was skeptical but with some research I found out my old Dakota was nothing like the newer Rams a far better build and quality truck but time will tell. I've got a couple things done so far just a truxedo lo pro tonneau cover, bed mat can't remember the name of the company but supposed to be the better one of them, black westin nerfs, and my hitch. Plans for the next few months are to lower it 2/4 bell tech (Lose the westin nerfs), tuner either Diablo or bully dog, just ordered "14" mufflex magnaflow, and I think s&b intake as I like the gains and such of the vararam but think it might be a bad choice for my daily driver living in an area with poor weather and needing it for a dependable daily driver. Which is what brought me to this forum looking for info on these products and finding shops to buy from and it looks like moe's will be getting my money. Well that's long enough can't wait to get to know some of you and gather knowledge from those wiser then me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pic

Well that sucked sorry for the space shuttle pic of the truck not sure why it did that probably needed resized but oh well you guys get the idea

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ty

Thanks guys I have already gained a lot of knowledge from this site in the short time I've been on here can't wait to see were my build takes me I have to keep telling myself it's your daily driver and a family truck so nothing crazy. Glad you like my thoughts on the picture my wife always tells me my blunt humor is one of my better qualities

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ty

Well onc I have enough posts I'll be able to buy and sell on here I missed out on a few things due to the rules I just wished it was 25 not 50 posts . Cause I really need/want a catch can and a really nice one came up but I couldn't get into the post to buy it plus I need so much more stuff for my 2013 if anyone reads this and has a can or anything I would need please pm me as I have my paypal ready to go thanks