New Sneakers!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318ci Magnum
Today was the big day...the rams got four new sneakers and a fresh alignment :) (1300 dollars later) I got a set of BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A's, 315/70/17. And they said the toe on both front wheels was off by quite a bit so they got that all straightened out too. For everything, it was like 1350 or something which wasnt too bad. Anybody ever run or currently runnin the BFG All-Terrains? Ive heard some good reviews on em so i think theyll be a nice tire. the only drawback to em is they dont have the white lettering :(

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
pics?

I've always heard you can get a lot of miles out of the, but some trucks at work have them and seem to be wearing them down fast

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I've got a couple of buddy's running them now. One on a '98 jeep GC and another on a newer H3. Both have had them a few years now and they seem to be wearing pretty good. You just have to keep on top of your rotations to keep them from cupping

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
They used to wear real well, then they made them 'winter rated' and seem to be having issues with fast wear, and other issues... I started a thread to document my issues here... http://www.ramforum.com/f48/bfg-tires-falling-apart-17994/

Not to scare you... I'm sure the majority of owners they work fine... but I know they'll never end up on my truck ever again.

OP
OP
K

ktm1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318ci Magnum
I read a few reviews online before i actually got em, and alot of guys said they wear pretty well and you can get a pretty big chunk of mileage out of em. But ill def stay on top of my rotations too. Rotations are the key to a well worn tire. But ill get some pics as soon as i can guys !