New tire and wheel fitment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MtResque

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Help me decide?? I have a 2021 2500 with the front leveled. want to put 35x12.5 on with new wheels. Would like to have a little wider stance so considering a - offset but need to know what is the max I could go without rubbing? don't want to trim anything and could tolerate a minimal rub at full turn but thats it? what say you?

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Help me decide?? I have a 2021 2500 with the front leveled. want to put 35x12.5 on with new wheels. Would like to have a little wider stance so considering a - offset but need to know what is the max I could go without rubbing? don't want to trim anything and could tolerate a minimal rub at full turn but thats it? what say you?
Hey ....just seen your post , you might want to look at "custom offsets" web ..... they have tons of pics and info....oh and i'm running a -18 offset w/35's with no problem
good luck with your search