New wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KNBeasty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
It's been a while since I posted here. Figured I'd throw up a picture of the new wheels and tires. Decided to downsize my wheels and go with something that matched my prerunner look. Went from 20x10 Fuel Hostages on 35x12.5 Toyo MT's to some Method Standard's in a 17x9 with General Grabber Red Letters in a 35x12.5. Overall, I'm very happy with the change.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 154

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
very nice... and a name change as well!

OP
OP
KNBeasty

KNBeasty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
very nice... and a name change as well!

No name change. Lol just haven't been active on here in years haha.

Also added a light bar and some pods.

Btw, I'll be cleaning up my old wheels and tires, gonna throw them on the for sale section. If anyone is interested in California. Rather sell them to someone on the forum before craigslist. Probably posting them in a week or so.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 59

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks ****.

Have you ran the grabbers before? The more I see them the more I'm tempted to try'em out.

Motivology

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Looks awesome. Maybe add fender flares so that the tires doesn't look like it's sticking out?

OP
OP
KNBeasty

KNBeasty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Looks ****.

Have you ran the grabbers before? The more I see them the more I'm tempted to try'em out.

This is my first time running them. So far, I really like them. They ride super smooth and are pretty quiet. Apparently they're heavier than the Toyo MT's, but I'm not really looking for gas mileage, so that didn't bother me much. LOL

OP
OP
KNBeasty

KNBeasty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Looks awesome. Maybe add fender flares so that the tires doesn't look like it's sticking out?

I'm planning on getting some fiberglass fenders eventually, just haven't forked out the money yet.

sgalligan04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It's been a while since I posted here. Figured I'd throw up a picture of the new wheels and tires. Decided to downsize my wheels and go with something that matched my prerunner look. Went from 20x10 Fuel Hostages on 35x12.5 Toyo MT's to some Method Standard's in a 17x9 with General Grabber Red Letters in a 35x12.5. Overall, I'm very happy with the change.

im in love:baby: