OEM Aux Switch Dimensions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
I'm here from the 3rd gen side to ask a favor. Could any of you guys with the OEM aux switch bank get the width and height of it for me? Since there is zero aux switch bank options for the 3rd gens that I remotely like, I thought I'd give the 4th gen switch a look.

From the pictures I see it looks like its about the same width as my lower radio bezel cubby, and the mounts look very similar as well. Just from eyeballing it it looks like it is a bit taller though, so would probably have to do some cutting

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm here from the 3rd gen side to ask a favor. Could any of you guys with the OEM aux switch bank get the width and height of it for me? Since there is zero aux switch bank options for the 3rd gens that I remotely like, I thought I'd give the 4th gen switch a look.

From the pictures I see it looks like its about the same width as my lower radio bezel cubby, and the mounts look very similar as well. Just from eyeballing it it looks like it is a bit taller though, so would probably have to do some cutting
Let me know if the pictures work. Note the corners are rounded.

OP
OP
Fishstickz

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
Let me know if the pictures work. Note the corners are rounded.

Those worked great, thank ya. Looks like my opening is about 1/2 inch wider and just about 1/16th shorter. I was wondering how to deal with those rounded corners since mine are squared off. Since there would be about a quarter of an inch gap on each side, i could fab up some sort of filler to deal with the openings and the corners. I planned on using the big opening on the bottom of my radio bezel

c62cc26c3bf0fc09e2de7d2b069bc263.jpg

I may get some measurements on the upper opening since by eyeballing it may be a tad better fit

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk