OEM Projector vs OEM Quad Headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDALEY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2013 1500 Sport with the factory projector headlamps. The lenses are all scratched up like the previous owner drove through a sand storm (same thing with the fog light lenses), so i'm looking to replace them. I don't like the looks of some of the alternative choices that are out there, and I can't find a cheap set of OEM projector headlights to replace mine. What i'm wondering is what is the difference in the wiring harness between mine and the OEM quad headlights? If it's something simple than I'll probably just go with the a replacement set of headlights made for quad headlights. I'm just curious at this point, but I have a hard time seeing the road on a rainy night and I don't want to spend the money to go to HIDs. TIA for any help or suggestions!
I went with my sons led lights on my ram they work well.4x4truckleds.com not cheap stuff but a lot better then oem