Oil change kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Hmm. Seems like a good deal. I am supposed to have two free changes. Would be a while before I need it.

OP
OP
cbach

cbach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Hmm. Seems like a good deal. I am supposed to have two free changes. Would be a while before I need it.

Bought mine used, private sale. Local dealer offers $9.95 oil change on any make and model, unless it requires full synthetic. Been getting my 09 1500 with the 5.7 Hemi done for that price for over a year, I couldn't buy the stuff to do it myself for that price, lol!

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
You can buy packs of changes at the dealer and it's MUCH cheaper. I buy them 6 at a time for around $450 and it includes tire rotations.... and a free cup of coffee :)

And the 6.4 is full synthetic so they aren't going to do any $10 oil change....

fwiw, that Amazon price is a good deal for the materials. I've finally gotten old and just let the dealership do my changes. It seems there's always a recall or some other issue I need to take it in for anyway. And it keeps my lifetime warranty totally intact (I know I can technically do my own changes but just don't want the hassle if there is ever a big issue).

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Bought mine used, private sale. Local dealer offers $9.95 oil change on any make and model, unless it requires full synthetic. Been getting my 09 1500 with the 5.7 Hemi done for that price for over a year, I couldn't buy the stuff to do it myself for that price, lol!
What do you think you are getting quality wise for under $10.00 . I would make sure they actually change anything . I suppose it could be to draw you to them on hopes of up selling, it costs more then what they charge. ???????

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Seems like a good deal. I just did my first oil change on my 6.4 2018 2500 and got to say it was the easiest one I ever did. Use to change mine all the time, but it was not easy to reach on my 2003 2500. Finally started taking it to local shop. But I am not paying the prices they charge now, worth the time now. Good luck.

wallacemf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 4x4 Hemi 6.4
It’s a fair deal. Amazon has the PUP 0W-40 right now for $43 per 6-quart case, which is also pretty good, I ordered two cases. I use the SRT filter though.

OP
OP
cbach

cbach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
What do you think you are getting quality wise for under $10.00 . I would make sure they actually change anything . I suppose it could be to draw you to them on hopes of up selling, it costs more then what they charge. ???????

Exactly what they are trying to do. I have never had an issue with this dealer, and went to school with one of the lead techs. I fully trust them (been using them since 2008) to do exactly what they say. The price is definitely a draw to upsell other services. That being said, the service girl greets us by name when we walk in for anything. This is the biggest perk to having a good relationship with a small dealer. They know us and our vehicles, we know them and their crew. I wouldn't have it any other way.