One thing I REALLY LIKE about my Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
One of the things I first noticed about my truck, and I still love, is the thickness of the steering wheel. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good point. Until now, I always kinda worried about accidentally bending the wheel, especially on my Jeeps... Not in this case (though getting the wheel cover on was a screamer...)

hotrod45

Military
Reaction score
One of the things I first noticed about my truck, and I still love, is the thickness of the steering wheel. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yes. Old, stiff fingers like the steering wheel. The only thing better, I believe, is if you have a heated steering wheel. Old, stiff fingers again. :Big Laugh:

Farmer17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
The price, I was planning on buying a 2 or 3 year old truck because new ones are selling so high around here and my last truck was a Titan and it was great for 10 years but the new ones were stupid expensive. A local dealer was running a sale on Rams and I picked up a new 2018 V6 Tradesman with chrome wheels/grille/bumpers, carpet, cloth seats, cd player, blue tooth touch screen radio, and bed liner for $24,000. Its my work truck and I put about 40K miles per year on it with my construction business so I didn't want to spend much and I'm really happy I was able to buy brand new!

Ram904

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the power. I test drove a 2019 Trail Boss last night and noticed that my 2017 Big Horn feels a lot more powerful.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I LOVE how when I use the remote starter and the heated seat/steering /outside mirrors/ window defroster come on when the temps are under 40 degrees.
I LOVE how when I use my remote starter and the A/C comes on when the temps are over 80 degrees.

I love the HEMI power too! And that interior is pretty bad ass.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I LOVE how when I use the remote starter and the heated seat/steering /outside mirrors/ window defroster come on when the temps are under 40 degrees.
I LOVE how when I use my remote starter and the A/C comes on when the temps are over 80 degrees.

I love the HEMI power too! And that interior is pretty bad ass.

HEY HEY HEY Wrong thread, this is ONE thing I like & you had more than 1.....:rotflmao:

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ummmm, EVERYTHING!!
But especially making the better half hang on like she never has before. 2nd would be that ass......love that rear end...lol

20190110_141840.jpg

46RamMan

U.S. Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Love my 2018 Ram... What I like best is NO ONSTAR !! HAHAHA But really... Too many things to mention ... The Ram is a great truck and the Hemi Has power to spare... unlike the tahoe that can't pull a wet paper bag...