One thing I REALLY LIKE about my Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brny67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well....everything, plus it is paid for!

waynestractor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like pretty much everything about my Laramie...other than the throttle lag. I thought I would get used to it, but no, it still sucks! I ordered a Sprint Booster so that should take care of it.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have to vote for the rear fold out floor in my 2017. Having that entire "table" back there is perfect for our two smaller corgi's when we travel. A big reason why I bought the leftover 2017 Laramie vs. the 2019's that just hit the lot. Well, there was the $15,500 off that also helped.

Wayne E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The rear fold down floor. Its so handy, especially when out ice fishing. Tent, auger, propane tank and rods can all stay nice and cozy in the cab instead of being frozen cold in the box. Such a great idea!!

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7

BarbersBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It is very easy to unlatch the hood. The 2 Ford's in my family are always a pain to find the latch after you pop the hood.

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
But I ordered a Sprint Booster...

Okie dokie. Wasn’t sure if you knew about the Pedal Commander. I’ve never heard of the Sprint Booster before. I have the Pedal Commander and love it and I believe most everyone that has one loves it too. Looks like the pedal commander has more modes than the sprint booster and I didn’t see any reviews on it. Anyway I was just throwing it out there... if you liked it more wasn’t sure if you could return the other one.

waynestractor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okie dokie. Wasn’t sure if you knew about the Pedal Commander. I’ve never heard of the Sprint Booster before. I have the Pedal Commander and love it and I believe most everyone that has one loves it too. Looks like the pedal commander has more modes than the sprint booster and I didn’t see any reviews on it. Anyway I was just throwing it out there... if you liked it more wasn’t sure if you could return the other one.
The Sprint Booster is the original one, and has a couple of great functions not found on the others. Valet mode so it only gets so much throttle, and a security mode which disables the throttle.

46RamMan

U.S. Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really love the Ram styling and the 5.7 Hemi with the 8 speed is awsome... best looking truck on the market today hands down.. I also love the fold down rear seats to make space for cargo.. It handles and drives great too..

stevenram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
46Ram your rear seats fold down? On my 2018 they fold up, just asking. Like others have said now that the temps are dropping I love the heated seats and steering wheel coming on with remote start.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
... that Chevy and Ford owners still wanna check out my Power Wagon. Happened today.

“Hey man, does it have that Tesla screen?” ( nope mine is an 18). “That’s a 3/4 ton?” Yup but I have aftermarket coils rated for 1 ton. “That interior is nice....Hey what’s with the suspension...., wow winch too?” We spent more time walking through the features of the Power Wagon, you’d think I was a car salesman about to take them for a test drive.

To be kind, I commented how clean the GMC 2500 was, and on the amount of cargo the F350 was hauling.

**** could have been a commercial for Ram Trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Davidloveshishemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
No matter where I go people are always looking at my truck. Stop sign, gas station, you name it. I love it, its awesome and apparently everyone else loves Rams too. I have decided there are two types of people, Those who own a Ram and those who want to.

Go Ram!!!!

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Engine Brake on the 6.7L Cummins. I tow a lot and it is invaluable. Main reason I bought the RAM over any of the other brands.