Opinion on Brake Calipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I want to add subtle touches and hints that my truck is a girl's truck and that I'm not driving my bf's truck. I am goin to get a pink Mopar sticker to replace my silver one, and a friend told me yesterday that I should paint my calipers pink.... I'm kinda on the fence about it... What do yall think? Yes or No?

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
pink calipers will look getto . IMO
I would paint them the same color as your truck .

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm with RH. I think the pink Mopar sticker is the perfect touch. Frankly, what do you care what people think? We all know you've built a great truck that just keeps getting better. I stopped assuming a nice vehicle was a woman's husband/boyfriend/etc's truck a long time ago.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yea I think it'd look a little ghetto in my opinion Too lol... I was just kinda wondering what y'all Might have thought about it. I was just thinking of goin with red calipers

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
Last edited:
OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LoL, I used to have that silly boys sticker on my 2nd gen dodge. I want one thats original but I can't think of a good slogan or saying. And I don't want the sticker to say anything w/ Hemi since I debadged the truck. Heheheh, any good ideas? There's the one that also says "you just got passed by a girl" but I see those everywhere... hmmm

I still kinda like the pink caliper idea just because no one else has that around here... but then again, IDK. But I mean, if I dont like it, I can always repaint it lol. I already have purchased the red Duplicolor brush on kit, but haven't made up my mind yet LOL.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
there is a woman driving a lifted cummins here that has the SPOILED sticker on hers plus a few more. im not against the pink calipers but thats not very subtle. we could think of some bad ass ways to make it known who is driving. my wifes tag on the tahoe used to say hotnrse but she changed it. i hated that man i would catch so much **** over it. get a custom decal that says HemiBabe on it.

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I'd just do a pink sticker or something. The calipers would look like poo IMO.

I would leave the calipers alone on your truck I think

Last edited:

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I had my 2005 Reg cab sport 4x4, I had a ram head sticker in the back window that said "Bad Ass Toys Aren't Just for Boys". I'll see if I can dig up a pic.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
When I had my 2005 Reg cab sport 4x4, I had a ram head sticker in the back window that said "Bad Ass Toys Aren't Just for Boys". I'll see if I can dig up a pic.

tell me your dad took that off when you sold him the truck. :crazy:

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LoL, well... I guess I'll figure it out. I'm thinkin about gettin rid of the sliding back glass window and gettin a regular back glass put in.

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Might just be me, but pink calipers kinda screams rice to me. Hemibabe on the windshield would be cool.

Sharp Charge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't think the pink calipers would look right. Maybe run a pink pin stripe or something along those lines.