Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Body Color Bumper w/ holes filled

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Black Chrome Bumper and Wheels

• Other.......

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been going around and around on what I want the front of my truck to look like and I guess I need a push in the right direction so that I can finally order the actual bumper itself.

Here's a picture of the front of my truck after shaving and painting the grill body color this weekend. Keep in mind that the wheels which you can't see are chrome RT 22's. I already have the upper bumper, step pad, valance and foglights. The upper bumper cover and step pad are being painted body color as we speak. I'm having it done as a side job and favor, so it may take a couple weeks, no big deal.

My options so far:

1. Order a chrome bumper and call it done.
2. Order a primered bumper, have the license plate holes welded shut and have it painted body color.
3. Order a chrome bumper and have it and the wheels given the black chrome treatment.
4. Another Option.

What do you think would look best?

20160319_162122_zpsfma3vv2t.jpg

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Imo I would do chrome bumpers with chrome wheels, I think that color tan would be overkill if you did the bumpers an stuff like a sport. Also get a valence.

OP
OP
B

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Imo I would do chrome bumpers with chrome wheels, I think that color tan would be overkill if you did the bumpers an stuff like a sport. Also get a valence.

I have a brand new valance sitting here waiting for me to make a decision on the bumper. It's the last piece of the puzzle.

OlBluRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Swap fenders and headlights to the 06-08, keep the 02-05 grill (you did great with it) and run a chrome 4th generation bumper [emoji389] just an idea. Seems you're heading Ina great direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OlBluRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On the other hand, since the front end is so clean now, use the chrome bumper with painted cap on top and run the valence on the bottom. It would be sick with mini-strut supported air damn, depending on the look you are going for. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk