P0108

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malsup83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the manifold absolute pressure sensor code and can't get it to go away. I recently installed a new to me but used intake manifold due to short runner issue. I have swapped the sensor but still have the code. the clip on the harness is broken off but I have it zip tied to the sensor and it's tight.

I've scoured the internet and tried to find a new connector for it to no avail. Starting to think there could be something wrong with a wire for it but haven't started digging into the harness yet.

Anybody else had this issue before?

Last edited:

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
Load test the wires, make sure you're getting 5v to the connector, verify good & clean ground. If all that's good, then majority of wiring issues are eliminated. At that point, it's either pcm or sensor.

OP
OP
M

malsup83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll try this tonight when I get home from work. I feel like I might have to get into the harness and trace the wires to see I can find a short somewhere. Also having to change out all the o2 sensors.
When plugged into diagnostic one sensor hangs up and others are reading good, then all of a sudden that one frees up and another freezes up. Seems very odd, but figured I'd change them out.