P2323

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hairy_pineapple58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Wondering if anyone has had this and how did you fix it?

I’ve changed out the ignition coil, swapped ignition coils and still get the code.

Plugs were changed about 10k miles ago. I’m sitting at 103k miles.

What are some of the symptoms of the code? Symptoms of a P2323 trouble code may include: Engine misfire Diminished engine performance Reduced fuel efficiency Other related codes Fuel injector operation for the affected cylinder may be disabled by the PCM What are some of the common causes of the code? Causes for this code may include: Bad spark plug wire or boot Malfunctioning relay or blown fuse (fusible link) Open or shorted wiring or wiring connectors (wildlife damage) Defective ignition coil Faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor or wiring

Last edited:

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It would be nice if you added the definition so we all don’t have to look it up . You may get more help also.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I’d try swapping plugs , just to be sure .There has been a lot of counterfeit plugs circulating lately, maybe you happened to get some.

OP
OP
H

Hairy_pineapple58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I’d try swapping plugs , just to be sure .There has been a lot of counterfeit plugs circulating lately, maybe you happened to get some.
Dropped it off at my mechanic today. Plugs are good, ignition coils are good, he swapped injectors and those are fine.