Package options for 2019 Rebel Need Help !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgethz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone so I'm in the process of ordering a 2019 Rebel Crew Cab, 4x4 from my local dealer and need some help as far as what comes with what options exactly. Im asking here because although my dealer is really helpful and great i just don't fell there 100% sure on certain packages and neither am i.

My Packages are
V8 W/O ETorque
Granite Crystal Clear Coat
9 Amplified Speakers
Dual Pane Panoramic Sun Roof
8.4 W/ Nav
Trailer Brake Control
Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group
RamBox

Maybe
Air Suspension

1st Ram Box...i would like to order the ram box but i am confused if i also need to order the bed utility group to get the adjustable bed divider and and adjustable lock down points. Also i thought if u order ram box it came with the sprayed bed liner, is this true? The bed utility group is around 300$ but when u add ram box it goes to 800$ for bed utility group, any idea why?

Also can't decide on air suspension or not some say it rides stiffer some say softer, price and longevity is not an issue as i will be buying truck and 10year warranty.

And lastly can't decide if i want ETorque i don't normally buy first year products. But hey its a RAM!

Thanks for any help or insight!

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 REBEL
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have that same exact truck but with 33 gallon fuel tank and no rambox. Did not want longterm issues with E-Torq or air suspension so I passed on those options. Would recommend getting the rear wheel well liners from the factory. Great truck your going to love it.

OP
OP
D

dodgethz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have that same exact truck but with 33 gallon fuel tank and no rambox. Did not want longterm issues with E-Torq or air suspension so I passed on those options. Would recommend getting the rear wheel well liners from the factory. Great truck your going to love it.

Thanks Man...I actually just ordered truck this morning....no Rambox, Air or EToruqe. I did want the rambox but it’s not available right now and dealer said it could be as late as January before I could even order then another 8-10 weeks....just decided to forgo the rambox being that the bed walls are a little higher on new truck and I can put a truck deck in with drawers and still have some height with tonneau closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk