Parking light out error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snow69125

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed alpha rex g2 pro head lights. I put led bulbs in the low beams. I changed the everything to led the computer using alfaobd app and I am still getting the parking error code I am not sure what to do to fix it. I am using hikari led low beam bulbs. Any help would be great thanks.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
just for something to do..............
see if the bulbs can be rotated 180 degrees
you may have a polarity issue

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
I have Hikari low beams and have been great past 2 years, never had a issue, but the 1st edition alpha Rex headlights I put in the left one (Drivers) sets off a random light out, but is the turn signal. Right one is fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I just installed alpha rex g2 pro head lights. I put led bulbs in the low beams. I changed the everything to led the computer using alfaobd app and I am still getting the parking error code I am not sure what to do to fix it. I am using hikari led low beam bulbs. Any help would be great thanks.
Alpharex headlights are garbage ... especially the Pro series ... I had bought a set and no matter what I did I kept getting the Parking Light Out error ... they said they were going to send me some resistors to fix the issue and they never did, said they were out of them and wouldn't have them for 3 months, yet someone else here on the forums had bought some same time I did and they were given resistors when they ordered their headlights ..

I would suggest you return them and check out the Anzo headlights ...