PCM Connecter/Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2015RL1500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Help! 2015 Laramie 1500 Crew 5.7 Hemi. Dealer replaced bad PCM last year (took over a month). Said water fried it and wrapped the new PCM in plastic. A year went by and new PCM is fried. Plastic bag filled with water and then water migrated past Connector into PCM. On further investigation found Connector is cracked which allowed plastic bag trapped water into PCM. Dealer has new PCM, but can’t find PCM Connector/Harness to replace compromised and now corroded Connector and Wire Harness (Pins) after their year-long ‘pool party’ in the Dealer added plastic bag. FCA has been no help, hasn’t even contacted the Dealer or myself going on 2nd week now. After my second FCA call I found out my Case was assigned to a guy who only works 2 1/2 days a week, and it was being elevated to a Manager. After neither my Dealer nor I heard anything back last week, my third FCA phone call today discovered it has been reassigned to another Case Worker. So much for two days you’ll hear from us from my first call. My truck has been down now for six weeks this time, with no ECD and a $6,000 estimate for repairs when/if it ever gets fixed. We’ve already had to cancel camping trips, so much for our first Spring/Summer retirement plans. Add insult to injury I had to borrow my Son-in-Law’s ‘Chevy P/U’ to haul mulch last week because my Ram is nothing but an expensive doorstop. Any suggestions? This is my 3rd new purchase Ram (sixth new Chrysler product), beginning to think it might be my last.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500