plastic dash clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramdy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
In the process of removing the plastic piece that covers the radio, I lost a plastic clip. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. It is a large piece and is largely held in place by molded in pieces of plastic--rectangle shaped daggers that stick into rectangle shaped holes in the dash. There are small white plastic clips that fit over these daggers and provide a clip fit into the dash. So, I went to my dealer to buy a couple of these clips as I couldn't find anything similar at the local parts store. After looking up the part, the parts guy informed me that those clips couldn't be purchased separately. Instead, the entire dash piece had to be purchased a price of only $500.00. I'm hoping somebody on this forum has a cheaper option.

dav8388

Reaction score
Ram Year
In limbo between trucks
Engine
3.6 pentastar
If your only missing 1 I wouldn't sweat it. I tried searching but came up empty as well, but you could check the junk yards im sure our trucks aren't the only ones that use those clips.

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In the process of removing the plastic piece that covers the radio, I lost a plastic clip. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. It is a large piece and is largely held in place by molded in pieces of plastic--rectangle shaped daggers that stick into rectangle shaped holes in the dash. There are small white plastic clips that fit over these daggers and provide a clip fit into the dash. So, I went to my dealer to buy a couple of these clips as I couldn't find anything similar at the local parts store. After looking up the part, the parts guy informed me that those clips couldn't be purchased separately. Instead, the entire dash piece had to be purchased a price of only $500.00. I'm hoping somebody on this forum has a cheaper option.

There was a site i used once for subaru clips, here it is, https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/