Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone know when pricing will be available? I tried a forum and google search and haven’t come up with anything. Just waiting to build and price one on the website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On another forum a member posted they chatted with Ram, told him by mid March at latest.

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
I'm anxiously awaiting this info myself. I'm assuming and hoping the pricing will be approximately in line with current models. Also hoping to continue to see some good rebates.

One dealership that was able to give info on availability said their first shipments would be coming in early summer. I'm assuming pricing would be available before then.

SpottyJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
My dealer said the Rambox becomes available to order as an option in April. And pricing is expected in mid March.

Last edited:

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
My dealer said the Rambox bexomea avialble to order as an option in April. And pricing is expected in mid March.
Hopefully this is true, it'd be pretty good info to have haha.

SpottyJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I agree pricing would be nice. But dealers are taking/placing orders without pricing if you are willing to agree to a price/% below/around invoice. I am not comfortable with that. So am waiting for pricing. But will still wait till April so I can order with the Rambox.

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
I saw somewhere that the bedsides are a little taller, does that mean the rambox will be bigger. Wanting to know if maybe softball bag or possible golf bag will fit in them. Currently have 2500, but since the payload capacity has gone up in 1500, thinking about dropping down for better mileage/ride of the 1500..

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
What is the payload specs on the new 1500s?

DwnDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I spoke to my dealer rep he was told March some time between the 1st and last day of the month. I'm hoping they stick with the $65k range for the Sport, but I can't see how it won't be under $70k... My 2016 was 5 months old and the price went up $4500 bucks when I looked at reorder in 2017... So a brand new 100% redesign, won't be "close in pricing" to current models. Although thats what they keep telling us. LOL

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ram's best strategy would be to stay in the same price range. Thats what has sold so many trucks for them... the price/value. I grew up GM, but when looking at trucks the price is what brought me to Ram, couldn't pass up on the product for the price. I know soooo many people who did the same. If they raise up the price, they start competing head to head with Ford and GM in the $$ catagory. When I shopped, a loaded F150 Platinum (they now have their Limited at the top) compared directly with a Ram Limited. Both felt similar in feel and quality and such. The Ford msrp'd $10,000 more. And each trim level comparison down the ladder reflected a similar % price gap. In Canada this strategy has worked to plaster trucks all over the roads for Ram, I would hope they stay the coarse.

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
It's the same way here in the us
Ram's best strategy would be to stay in the same price range. Thats what has sold so many trucks for them... the price/value. I grew up GM, but when looking at trucks the price is what brought me to Ram, couldn't pass up on the product for the price. I know soooo many people who did the same. If they raise up the price, they start competing head to head with Ford and GM in the $$ catagory. When I shopped, a loaded F150 Platinum (they now have their Limited at the top) compared directly with a Ram Limited. Both felt similar in feel and quality and such. The Ford msrp'd $10,000 more. And each trim level comparison down the ladder reflected a similar % price gap. In Canada this strategy has worked to plaster trucks all over the roads for Ram, I would hope they stay the coarse.

It's the same way here in the US as well. They have a huge advantage with the price differences across the board. MSRP on a 2018 4x4 Limited with moonroof here is $53,285. A similarly specced Ford, Chevy or GMC will easily set you back at least $60k.

OP
OP
M

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My next move will be a new ram or a new raptor. If they really raise the price on the Rams with all the new tech then it looks like the Raptor will be my next vehicle

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
My next move will be a new ram or a new raptor. If they really raise the price on the Rams with all the new tech then it looks like the Raptor will be my next vehicle

looked at them too, and would love to get one, however payload in them is terrible. Need something to handle at least a 2K...

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
I've just finished emailing all 36 (yes, thirty-six) CJDR dealers within 50 miles of my house. I'm hedging my bets hoping to get some info, or at least an inkling of when and how much lol.

Blotterhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've just finished emailing all 36 (yes, thirty-six) CJDR dealers within 50 miles of my house. I'm hedging my bets hoping to get some info, or at least an inkling of when and how much lol.

Holy crap! Thanks!