Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
From the ones I've heard back from, the general consensus matches up with what others here have heard. Pricing should be available soon, this month, with shipments arriving to the lots late March or early April and orders can be made now if you don't mind going in blind.

DwnDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's the same way here in the us

It's the same way here in the US as well. They have a huge advantage with the price differences across the board. MSRP on a 2018 4x4 Limited with moonroof here is $53,285. A similarly specced Ford, Chevy or GMC will easily set you back at least $60k.

Wow.. I wish I could get a Limited Ram for $53k!! They sticker out here in Canada for $75k with Ram Boxes and Air Ride... I pay invoice price and I still didn't want to explore "my cost" and went with a loaded up Sport for $58k pre discount.. I have everything except the air ride and ram boxes (didn't want either one) And I don't have chrome bumpers or front end sensors looking like crap.. Its insane up here!

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
From the ones I've heard back from, the general consensus matches up with what others here have heard. Pricing should be available soon, this month, with shipments arriving to the lots late March or early April and orders can be made now if you don't mind going in blind.
Exactly what my Ram guy tells me. I might head in today to order a tradesman....

Jared26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Some models are actually cheaper compared to the 2018s, going sticker price to sticker price.

2019 Ram 1500 pricing with a spreadsheet comparing prices to 2018s.

EDIT: Fixed the link

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let’s get these prices up on the Ram build your own site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm pumped, they did the right thing... I'm thinking this is really going to help sales of the new model, I was worried they were going to price themselves way too high and lose all the customers they got in the last 9 years... Well done Ram.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good Job Ram! As soon as I can price one online I will update the cost. I recently built a new F150 XL trim and was definitely surprised how expensive it was.

DwnDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like US only pricing so far..

Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 crew cab LWB $57,690

That same truck in Canada won't start under $72k ...

OP
OP
M

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m sure you’ll be able to go higher then 57,690. That’s probably the “base” LWB limited and you can add a couple more features to it or? Like sunroof 22s and maybe Rambox? Can’t think of anything else yet that are always add ons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where do you guys think a 2019 Ram 1500, 4x4, Laramie, crew cab, 5.7 box, Hemi, will land OTD? With a sport package or a black appearance package, and the level 2 equipment group.

Wasn't really considering a pick-up again but these new Rams are appealing...really appealing. Seems like Ram is catching up technology-wise as well which is always a treat for us in the younger generation, born with an iPhone in our hands.

Blotterhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where do you guys think a 2019 Ram 1500, 4x4, Laramie, crew cab, 5.7 box, Hemi, will land OTD? With a sport package or a black appearance package, and the level 2 equipment group.

Wasn't really considering a pick-up again but these new Rams are appealing...really appealing. Seems like Ram is catching up technology-wise as well which is always a treat for us in the younger generation, born with an iPhone in our hands.

That's very close to what I ordered, except I didn't get the sport package. I'm guessing like $62k for me, so with sport package like $65k?

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's very close to what I ordered, except I didn't get the sport package. I'm guessing like $62k for me, so with sport package like $65k?

I may have just responded to your own thread! But $65k for a Laramie...even with that being MSRP that seems high. MSRP of a relatively loaded 2018 Ram is around $45k, a little bit more. Seems weird if it's $20k higher!

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
I get the feeling that some people are talking CAD and some are talking USD. There's a noticable difference in pricing between the two countries' currencies.

khsderek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I get the feeling that some people are talking CAD and some are talking USD. There's a noticable difference in pricing between the two countries' currencies.

I agree but I would still like to know what the Canadian prices are since I live in Ontario Canada and I’m thinking about upgrading my 2009 to a 2019