projector aiming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wil465ner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
has anyone ever experianced the high beams going higher when adjusting the projector low beams? i installed a set of morimoto hid 5500k bulbs and when i adjusted the low beams my high beams are high up now, my low beams are to low i believe still but im afraid of messing with them any more.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
has anyone ever experianced the high beams going higher when adjusting the projector low beams? i installed a set of morimoto hid 5500k bulbs and when i adjusted the low beams my high beams are high up now, my low beams are to low i believe still but im afraid of messing with them any more.

There is no individual adjustment for either,the adjuster moves the whole housing,so if you've adjusted the low beams up,you've also adjusted the high beams up at the same time

OP
OP
wil465ner

wil465ner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is no individual adjustment for either,the adjuster moves the whole housing,so if you've adjusted the low beams up,you've also adjusted the high beams up at the same time
alright so then theres no reason for me to worry i screwed something up? i can continue to adjust my low beams?

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Adjust your low beams properly, the high beams will be where they should be if you aimed the lows proper.