**Projector housing LED bulb replacements FOUND**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dean Godfrey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Found these at a local retailer.

https://aislights.com/pro-series-projectors/536-pro-series-projector.html

9012 PRO SERIES PROJECTORS
PRODUCT SKU: 9012PROJPRO

DOES IT FIT WITH MY CAR?

Only compatible with a vehicle equipped with projector headlights. Specially designed downward-facing chips so that light can be projected properly. This will allow you to enjoy the full power of the wide horizontal beam of LED AIS bulbs. This set can also replace your original HIDs for a fraction of the cost. Like all our LED sets you will enjoy the impressive color contrast and increased security.

ALSO AVAILABLE IN :

H7 H11 9006 9012 D1/D3 D2/D4 9005 H11B
AVAILABLE IN USA & CANADA

PRODUCT KEY POINT
INSTALLATION:

Easy installation, without major modifications, easily adjustable for optimization of the light beam. The Projektor serie for HID replacement are plug and play in most applications. Follow theses easy steps to properly install your HID to LED conversion :

1. Unplug original balast from headlight housing
2. Connect your LED conversion kit positive and negative wires to the matching OEM balast wires (Our kits comes with universal terminal since there is no standards in HID balast connectors in the automotive industries. The provided terminal will fit more than 60% of the balast terminals on the market. If your vehicle OEM balast connector is not compatible, you will need to cut and solder your LED kit wires directly to your OEM harness ( Doing this will not void AIS's warranty )).
3. Install your LED bulb into headlight housing and connect AIS LED bulb to AIS balast. note: you may want to leave your original HID balast in place, in certain vehicle installations, the OEM HID balast seals the headlight housing and removing it would create a possible moisture infiltration.)

WARRANTY:
Guaranteed as long as you own your vehicle.

DESIGN:
Entirely designed in aerospace grade aluminum.

POWER:
Up to 2 times more powerful than the original halogen bulbs.

RELIABILITY:
Normal service life exceeding 30000 hours. 100% waterproof, resistant to mud, snow, shocks, vibration and dust. Can tolerate weather conditions from -40c up to + 80c.

COLOR:
Cold white is 6500K.

PEACE OF MIND:
Project a horizontal light beam on the road and when installed correctly, they will not bother drivers in the opposite direction.

TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PROJECTOR COMPATIBLE : YES
MATERIAL : ALUMINUM
BEAM COLOR : 6500K
WARRANTY : LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
OPERATING VOLTAGE : DC 9-32V

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Did you buy them?

If so, are they installed?

How do you like them?

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like they sell a lot of Chinese/knock-off electronics based on such a wide variety of products they sell. I’ll stick with brands I know.

4085B2C2-FBBF-49EB-A9C6-D6D3DFFA313A.png

Let’s see some output pics.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also, there’s no list on the site for vendors or links, just an email request form.

That’s a giant NOPE from me.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Lol you don't want an led in the projector that only fires downward. In a reflector you want the chips at 9 & 3 to reduce glare, but in a projector housing, you want 360 degree coverage.
These sound like ****** LEDs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bulbfacts tested some new leds out, lumibright xt1 g2 is their new top performer in projectors! 5.1 score.
I may try them out! If i have mine setup to run hid with alfaobd i dont need the decoders on these leds correct?
https://brisource.com/collections/l...n2-led-headlight-bulbs?variant=36412220113046
I'd love to hear some real world experience with these. I've got a set of Alpharex headlights collecting dust in my garage because no bulb options I found could come close to my TYC projectors with HID in terms of output. I tried Katana, Hikari Ultra, and 3 different HID setups. Nothing comes remotely close to the HID in my TYC. I wouldnt expect these to match them, but if they could fall somewhere between what I tried in the AR housings and what I have in the TYC, I'd plunk down the cash for them.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'd love to hear some real world experience with these. I've got a set of Alpharex headlights collecting dust in my garage because no bulb options I found could come close to my TYC projectors with HID in terms of output. I tried Katana, Hikari Ultra, and 3 different HID setups. Nothing comes remotely close to the HID in my TYC. I wouldnt expect these to match them, but if they could fall somewhere between what I tried in the AR housings and what I have in the TYC, I'd plunk down the cash for them.

Im running 45 hylux ballasts and 5500k morimoto bulbs, i either have a bad bulb or a bad projector bowl. I did install the 1 side 1st and then the other some weeks later, swapped from ddm to the morimotos. I just feel like with both sets ive used the one headlight doesnt seem to be as focused but the bulbs i have in there now look like totally different kv ratings.
I do have alfaobd and no canbus adaptors on the hids, so im guessing i wouldnt need any decoders for the leds. Just wanna make sure as the decoded model is not in stock anyway.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im running 45 hylux ballasts and 5500k morimoto bulbs, i either have a bad bulb or a bad projector bowl. I did install the 1 side 1st and then the other some weeks later, swapped from ddm to the morimotos. I just feel like with both sets ive used the one headlight doesnt seem to be as focused but the bulbs i have in there now look like totally different kv ratings.
I do have alfaobd and no canbus adaptors on the hids, so im guessing i wouldnt need any decoders for the leds. Just wanna make sure as the decoded model is not in stock anyway.
I'm running Hylux 45w ballasts and I believe 6000k bulbs morimoto bulbs. It is like daylight in the night. I tried a similar setup in the Alpharex, but could never get the beam pattern right with HID. With LED, between the Hikari Ultra and the Katana, beam pattern was perfect, but they did not project well at all into the distance.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well i ordered a set! so ill post back or start a thread on my review with factory projectors.

1st thing will be to see if both of mine project the same otherwise ill have to stick stock bulbs in them and off to the dealer.
Havnt run hids for even a year and only put 4800k on last year.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well i ordered a set! so ill post back or start a thread on my review with factory projectors.

1st thing will be to see if both of mine project the same otherwise ill have to stick stock bulbs in them and off to the dealer.
Havnt run hids for even a year and only put 4800k on last year.
Please dont forget to update us. I'm looking forward to hearing how they work out. If you can get some night shots on an open road that would be helpful as well.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Please dont forget to update us. I'm looking forward to hearing how they work out. If you can get some night shots on an open road that would be helpful as well.

Yep will definitely get pics of what i have vs these.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you get them installed? Any pics yet, or impressions vs HID?

Mission72

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock
Engine
V6
Ya Im watching this closely too. I want an LED option for the projectors so bad.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I will shoot for installing them this friday, i have some pics of hids but wanted some more then test leds in same location.

Maybe wife wont mind me snapping a few hid shots tomorrow after dinner, its only our 20th anniversary! Lol

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Got them installed today, once i get some more drive time ill give a full review.

As for just installing them i like them, they dont really seem brighter then my 45w hid's but a better color. They have a different cut off, not as sharp maybe but a whiter color.
They seem to project wider to me, distance was pretty much the same.
There is that dark spot just in front, doesnt seem to be an issue plus i have morimoto 2stroke fogs.
I clocked them 3/9 with the longer part on the bottom.
They fit great with stock covers, i used some green slime grease (rc car shock seal lube) so the bulb clocked easily with out ruining the silicone gasket.
These are way brighter then my 35w ddm 5500k bulbs.

Couple hid vs led pics....

45w hid
Screenshot_20201121-181619~2.png
Lumibright led
Screenshot_20201121-181634~2.png
45w hid
Screenshot_20201121-181328~2.png
Lumibright led
Screenshot_20201121-181341~2.png
Lumibright cutoff
PXL_20201121_225830533.jpg

Last edited: