PUP on sale at Canadian Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Forgot to mention,the sale doesn't start till tomorrow July 14 and runs through till next Thursday July 20th

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
and here's me picking up 3 jugs of Mobil1 that was on sale last week.......
Are you throwing a bottle of LubeGard in with your oil changes Andrew? Next week they'll probably have Mobil 1 on sale again,lol. Last weeks Mobil 1 sale was probably a better bargain then this weeks sale of Pennzoil,as you got an extra litre of Mobil 1 thrown in on the sale. Did you ever get around to throwing your filter relocation kit on?

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Is it just my local crappy tire or do they not sell the PUP in one litre bottles?
I've noticed some of the smaller Crappy Tires don't carry the 1 litre bottles,especially if they're a privately owned store,the bigger corporate owned stores will usually have them though.

Marmay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 1L bottle comes to be to expensive, much better deal with 5L jug.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just picked up 3 jugs of 5w30 pup. Really wish they had lubegard. Getting it at Amazon, but it's pretty expensive.

I'm not certain if driving to the UPS store in Niagara Falls NY is practical for you.

Almost 3.5 hours return to get Lubegard for about 63% of the Canadian price. Fudged US/Canadian exchange @+35% and didn't include other fees/tolls.

Maybe, you might like to see the Falls from the US side and can stop at the UPS Store.

Amazon.com $15.23 for 15oz

Amazon.ca $32.77 for 15oz

I'm about 35 minutes away from Ogdensburg, NY and make regular trips. Thanks for reminding me to order some LubeGard. :cool:

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rock auto has lubegard for $8 but they won’t ship it to canada, i think it has an ingredient that canada labels as not good!

Amazon.com won't ship LubeGard to Canada either.

I need 5.76 litres for my v6, but i can’t find pup in 1 litre bottles around here.

My Tundra used to take ~7 Litres, IIRC. I could never bring myself to buy at the litre cost unless you pay Costco to use their synthetic deal. $59.95 for up to 5 litres + about $7.50 x 2.

The CTC price of $15.49 for a litre of PUP is crazy. I couldn't buy it at that price. That's worse than paying to park for me. :cool:

Redfisher1974

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Amazon.com won't ship LubeGard to Canada either.

My Tundra used to take ~7 Litres, IIRC. I could never bring myself to buy at the litre cost unless you pay Costco to use their synthetic deal. $59.95 for up to 5 litres + about $7.50 x 2.

The CTC price of $15.49 for a litre of PUP is crazy. I couldn't buy it at that price. That's worse than paying to park for me. :cool:

Yeah strange it’s everywhere in state’s but in canada the only brick and mortar store that carries it is canwest transmission in Alberta.
And they probably just pick it up in states. They want $16 plus shipping.
I should email the company to see if in fact it is an issue with health canada not letting it in..

FJ Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
RamDiver, not practical for me to border cross, but the amazon link you provided is a bit cheaper as I paid $36.15 ($42.34 to my door) in May. Every little bit helps. Thanks.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah strange it’s everywhere in state’s but in canada the only brick and mortar store that carries it is canwest transmission in Alberta.
And they probably just pick it up in states. They want $16 plus shipping.
I should email the company to see if in fact it is an issue with health canada not letting it in..

If there was a Health Canada issue, I would be surprised if Amazon.ca had any way to bypass that concern.

I'm going to write to LubeGard and ask if they have any other Canadian distributors but that won't help much if the distributors are paying retail pricing.

The only contact info I've found for LubeGard is via and html contact link, no email address.

RamDiver, not practical for me to border cross, but the amazon link you provided is a bit cheaper as I paid $36.15 ($42.34 to my door) in May. Every little bit helps. Thanks.

You're most welcome, FJ Mike.

Is that FJ like a Yamaha?

Check below for the deal I just found. Just be aware, this .ca site is in Buffalo, NY. I have no idea if they ship to Canada but WOW. I just ordered 5 jugs using PayPal and had them ship to my NY post box for $4.

$24.75 for 5 jugs delivered. o_O

There have been funny things happening recently with my internet connection, where I've had to use a VPN for some of the US sites.

I'm hoping Trudy's people aren't messing with things after passing C11.

I was able to place my order for 5 jugs of LubeGard, delivered to NY, using PayPal and I received a confirmation/receipt yet I needed a VPN to access the site again to create an account.

Weird but for the price and using PayPal, I'll take that gamble.

1689367111258.png

Last edited:

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I already have 4 - 5 litre jugs of PUP 5W30 sitting on the shelf. I throw a litre of PUP 0W40 or lately Redline 5W30 to fill it full and instead of adding Lubegard now.

I buy it every time I see a good sale on it and it has been on sale often lately so I will probably pass on this one.

We bought another Jeep with a Pentastar so with two Jeeps I will be using more.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
CanWest i thought gave a deal on cases of 12 or more when you buy Lubegard from them. When i tried to find another dealer in Canada for Biotech products,there wasn't any other dealers,but that was also a couple years ago,so things might have changed since then.