PUP on sale at Canadian Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
CanWest did give a deal if you ordered a case of 12 when I ordered but that was probably two years ago for me too.

Last time I looked the price had gone up some so I switched my truck to Redline from PUP 0W40 and Lubegard.

Now Redline 5W30 is $23.42 a quart at JB's so it is pretty spendy too.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ha ha strange i made that post! Not sure why it says u?

LOL, hence my BB code comment.

It's possible to construct any quote window using the BB code option or by having a mishap after clicking the quote button. :cool:

I'm trying to get out for a quick walk before the bugs make it no fun at all. I'll be back. :cool:

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
LOL, hence my BB code comment.

It's possible to construct any quote window using the BB code option or by having a mishap after clicking the quote button. :cool:

I'm trying to get out for a quick walk before the bugs make it no fun at all. I'll be back. :cool:

Here in Alberta we use forest fire smoke to control the bugs in the evening,nothing like a giant smudge pit to keep the mosquito's at bay,lol

FJ Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sure is. Had a 1985 FJ 1100 late 90's to mid 2000's. Great bike after 2nd gear got fixed.

Thanks for the link, I'll have to check them out. Almost seems too good to be true.
If there was a Health Canada issue, I would be surprised if Amazon.ca had any way to bypass that concern.

I'm going to write to LubeGard and ask if they have any other Canadian distributors but that won't help much if the distributors are paying retail pricing.

The only contact info I've found for LubeGard is via and html contact link, no email address.

You're most welcome, FJ Mike.

Is that FJ like a Yamaha?

Check below for the deal I just found. Just be aware, this .ca site is in Buffalo, NY. I have no idea if they ship to Canada but WOW. I just ordered 5 jugs using PayPal and had them ship to my NY post box for $4.

$24.75 for 5 jugs delivered. o_O

There have been funny things happening recently with my internet connection, where I've had to use a VPN for some of the US sites.

I'm hoping Trudy's people aren't messing with things after passing C11.

I was able to place my order for 5 jugs of LubeGard, delivered to NY, using PayPal and I received a confirmation/receipt yet I needed a VPN to access the site again to create an account.

Weird but for the price and using PayPal, I'll take that gamble.

View attachment 524581

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here in Alberta we use forest fire smoke to control the bugs in the evening,nothing like a giant smudge pit to keep the mosquito's at bay,lol

Yes, we noticed. A few weeks ago, we too were using your smoke. :cool:

My backyard had an orange hue in the morning and I could smell smoke at the front door.

My walk this evening was very brief, I should have known better. Never plan to be outside anytime after 18:00 unless you're moving fast or plan to donate a pint or two.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

My backyard had an orange hue in the morning and I could smell smoke at the front door.

My walk this evening was very brief, I should have known better. Never plan to be outside anytime after 18:00 unless you're moving fast or plan to donate a pint or two.

Calgary Stampede is on,so the city uses the smoke to keep the bugs down in the evening,lol

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sure is. Had a 1985 FJ 1100 late 90's to mid 2000's. Great bike after 2nd gear got fixed.

Thanks for the link, I'll have to check them out. Almost seems too good to be true.

Ah, the joys of a wrist rocket. Adrenalin on tap. :cool:

I had a few bikes in the 80s and the last one was an '85 FZ750 from about 86-91.

After the first year of ownership, I became possessed and decided I could make it faster, which I did. I sometimes wonder if I would still be alive if I hadn't sold it in 91.

I was never wreckless :cool: but high speed Queensway ramps, dragging a knee, was my fun place.

So, back to the LubeGard, I'm not certain any transaction was completed because even though they sent me a receipt, my cc was never billed.

I used PayPal, I'm not too worried. I'll get the LubeGard or my funds back.

Last edited:

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Wait, you don't get credit for my AM hue in the yard, that was 'nos amis' across the river in Quebec.
I forgot about dat. :cool:

After all the attention to your burn, someone decided to light one or a hundred fires in Quebec.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Wait, you don't get credit for my AM hue in the yard, that was 'nos amis' across the river in Quebec.
I forgot about dat. :cool:

After all the attention to your burn, someone decided to light one or a hundred fires in Quebec.

There's rumours floating around that some of the left wing radicals are setting some of the fires out here,to push their climate change agenda.If that's the case,the firing squad is to good for them.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's rumours floating around that some of the left wing radicals are setting some of the fires out here,to push their climate change agenda.If that's the case,the firing squad is to good for them.

Yes, I saw many video postings that showed a chopper with a giant flame thrower-type apparatus, igniting large forested areas and then found the manufacturer's website.

I don't know for sure but it just appeared to me that sh it disturbers were trying to stir the pot.

Then again, anything is possible.

I did find some very disturbing videos of town councillors out west having a new one ripped into them by farmers and commercial dozer people who were turned away while no action had been started yet. One guy had a D8 and was good to go.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check below for the deal I just found. Just be aware, this .ca site is in Buffalo, NY. I have no idea if they ship to Canada but WOW. I just ordered 5 jugs using PayPal and had them ship to my NY post box for $4.

$24.75 for 5 jugs delivered. o_O

There have been funny things happening recently with my internet connection, where I've had to use a VPN for some of the US sites.

I'm hoping Trudy's people aren't messing with things after passing C11.

I was able to place my order for 5 jugs of LubeGard, delivered to NY, using PayPal and I received a confirmation/receipt yet I needed a VPN to access the site again to create an account.

Weird but for the price and using PayPal, I'll take that gamble.

View attachment 524581

An update on the Lubegard purchase,

I was billed on my US cc for this purchase for $24.75 and it now shows on my PayPal account.
It was a brain fart that I didn't check my US cc first because it was using PayPal.com, duh.

I'm still having grief logging into my account at rccarscanada.ca but, as I said, I believe I'm covered regardless because I used PayPal.

Now I wait for the delivery notification. :cool:

Next update: my email to the seller just bounced. I suppose not even PayPal will protect me if the place had a going out of business sale and kept all the funds.

I wouldn't gamble a purchase until I get a package notification. I'll give it a couple of days before I call my cc company.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yes, I saw many video postings that showed a chopper with a giant flame thrower-type apparatus, igniting large forested areas and then found the manufacturer's website.

I don't know for sure but it just appeared to me that sh it disturbers were trying to stir the pot.

Then again, anything is possible.

I did find some very disturbing videos of town councillors out west having a new one ripped into them by farmers and commercial dozer people who were turned away while no action had been started yet. One guy had a D8 and was good to go.

If that's the case,i wouldn't even put it past our esteemed leader to be one of the ones financing them,lol.

Redfisher1974

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
An update on the Lubegard purchase,

I was billed on my US cc for this purchase for $24.75 and it now shows on my PayPal account.
It was a brain fart that I didn't check my US cc first because it was using PayPal.com, duh.

I'm still having grief logging into my account at rccarscanada.ca but, as I said, I believe I'm covered regardless because I used PayPal.

Now I wait for the delivery notification. :cool:

Thanks for update!

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If that's the case,i wouldn't even put it past our esteemed leader to be one of the ones financing them,lol.

I may have not been clear enough about my observations. The videos I saw were most likely forestry fire burn management demos of how they ignite backfires. They were created to sell the services not as a documentary.

I have no idea where or when these events were happening. My suspicion is that some **** saw the promo vid and decided to present them as a nefarious act of piromania on a grand scale and to associate them with the many wild fires we have burning now.

That said, nothing would surprise me from you know who.