quick lockpick question 2012 sport CC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I am sure people on this section get as tired of lock pick questions as the lifted guys with questions on Bilstiens but please entertain me for a quick moment haha. I have searched on here and researched a bit of what I could find but wanted some advise from much more knowledgeable people who have used these devices.

From what I have read, if I want to be able to play DVD in motion for passengers, have front and rear camera capabilities and stream video from my phone via plug in, all I need is the lockpick C8 correct? I have a 2012 dodge CC with the uconnect system which plays dvds in park but has no factory back up camera or navigation. Would I gain anything extra except wifi capabilities from the Air V2 I see advertised? Thank you so much for any help an advice, I greatly appreciate it!

Ramzaq

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 CC 4X4 3.55 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The lockpick will open up a whole host of new opportunities for your radio.

Multiple camera options, Dvd will work when driving, Nav if equipped will take instructions on the fly.

Just look it up on the web you will find everything there.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Like he said, you left out the additional cameras, but on a 2012 I believe the C8 is the latest lockpick you can use. That's a plus though because they are much cheaper than the Air v2.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Dax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
ok awesome. From what I read the C8 is exactly what I need and hopefully I can get her ordered right after the holidays. If I want to add a rear and front camera, do yall have any suggestions on which cameras work well or a good provider for these? Also, I do not currently have Nav, if I wanted to install this what would it take?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
ok awesome. From what I read the C8 is exactly what I need and hopefully I can get her ordered right after the holidays. If I want to add a rear and front camera, do yall have any suggestions on which cameras work well or a good provider for these? Also, I do not currently have Nav, if I wanted to install this what would it take?
I bought these for front and turn signals

Front Car Camera |360 Degree Eyeball CCD Waterproof Front Car Camera with Wide Angle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWRAYA2/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_3YdDwbP2K2MX0

I believe you can purchase the NAV radio for your year and it is plug and play. To be sure go to OEMAutoparts.com and check the compatibility. I would not purchase it from them though, they are overpriced on many things.

Instead place a want to buy in the classified section of this forum and check eBay, Craigslist, junkyards, and the for sale section of this (and the "z" forum).

OP
OP
D

Dax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
awesome! thank you so much for all of the help with this. Can I use that same camera for front and back?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
awesome! thank you so much for all of the help with this. Can I use that same camera for front and back?
I would recommend a backup camera that is marketed as such. They reverse the image in the video signal to give you proper viewing.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar