RA1 to RA2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrgr340

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2014 1500 Express that has the RA1 (3.0) radio in it. I would like to swap to the RA2 (5.0). The only feature I care about right now would be the ability to stream music from my phone using the Bluetooth. Is this going to be a plug and play ordeal?

Down the road, I *may* add the factory backup camera if it doesn't require a ton of BS. What would I need to accomplish this?

TMyers

USMC 84' - 92'
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
The radio is a straight swap. Do you already have an RA2 Radio?

As for the camera, there is a complete kit available from Mopar.

OP
OP
chrgr340

chrgr340

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nope, I do not have a radio. Haven't looked too hard yet, but I would assume they're not too hard to find.

Would you happen to know the P/N for the Mopar kit for the camera? I would love to use an OEM kit and not piecemeal crap together, even if it's a few bucks more.

TMyers

USMC 84' - 92'
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Nope, I do not have a radio. Haven't looked too hard yet, but I would assume they're not too hard to find.

Would you happen to know the P/N for the Mopar kit for the camera? I would love to use an OEM kit and not piecemeal crap together, even if it's a few bucks more.
I sent you a PM.