Radio upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Yes he is a good guy I bought a fog light harness from him he thanked me for paying so fast, I pay right away with good people.
Couldn't reply to your private message for some reason ... Started a new one.

M² Mods.

Ryan2010Cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Couldn't reply to your private message for some reason ... Started a new one.

M² Mods.
Mpgrimm,

Through my research, I've found that when it comes to Dodge wiring, that you're the person to talk to. I replaced the Evap in my 2010 the other day and after completing the job and checking everything, My UConnect will not turn on. I checked power and ground and have both. Does this thing have an Ignition power like the old school stuff, or is it just ground and Batt +? Weird thing is, If i push the open/close button, the touch-screen opens & closes but never actually turns on, just stays black. Is it time for a new Uconnect, or am I missing power somewhere?

Thanks,
Ryan

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Delete.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hound Dog

Hound Dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2015
Engine
Up date, I bought a radio. I want to thank a special person for taking the time to explain how to do this conversion and what is required. This person does not know me at all but I reached out for help and they provided it, that is what makes this form the best the people on it. I do not have permission to say who but they know and I have a happy birthday now.
Thank you for all the replies to this post.