ram 1500 2006 hemi HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moosehunter44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Guys im getting frustrated bought a 2006 ram 1500 hemi 5.7 while excellerating at 1500 rpm once i hit 20 mph range im hearing a faint clicking only happens at slow take offs at 20 mph . Now i only noticed this after a throttle body spacer and cold air intake was installed ??Any suggestions ive ruled out manifold or exaust leaks Thanks

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Put the OEM intake back on and verify that the sound is gone. Then re-install the aftermarket intake and check for the sound. If it's gone, great, if not then start looking into whats happening with the intake. In any case leave the TB spacer off, it's not doing anything.

OP
OP
M

moosehunter44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok ill try but do you know if i can get reg. throttle body bolts elsewhere because the dealer has to order them i assume the bolts now are to long because of spacer?? Thanks for your reply

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Remove the spacer, they don't do anything. Unless you are using it for a NOS nozzle. Otherwise ditch it.